Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

It's a "novel legal theory" that they haven't prosecuted before. The misdemeanor statute of limitations ran out a long time ago, so they have to make it a felony, and the only way to make a clerical filing a felony is to claim it was to "conceal another crime", which in this case, the "crime" they're alleging isn't even a state crime, it would be a federal campaign finance violation, for which he hasn't been charged, let alone convicted, and in order to do that, the standard to consider him spending his own money a "campaign expenditure" would be if there was no possible additional purpose.

In short, it's not even a real case, and they're just counting on a manhattan jury and a corrupt judge whose daughter worked for the Biden/Harris campaign in 2020 to have a show trial, and they obviously aren't televising it or even the audio, but don't worry, Maggie Haberman will tell you all about it on CNN and the NYT.

BTW, Michael Bloomberg lives in the same city, also had a bunch of NDAs before his primary run in 2020, so surely we can expect Alvin Bragg to file charges against him any day now.

^^^ Correct.

I was trying to see if any of the Leftists here knew the fact that the required "underlying crime" is not even a crime they are responsible for... they have no case when this gets to a court that actually cares about the application of the law. I don't think this judge is anything but political, so I think he'll let this farce continue.

The funny part about the "campaign expenditure" claim is that he used his own cash... nothing came from the campaign.

^^^ Correct.

I was trying to see if any of the Leftists here knew the fact that the required "underlying crime" is not even a crime they are responsible for... they have no case when this gets to a court that actually cares about the application of the law. I don't think this judge is anything but political, so I think he'll let this farce continue.

The funny part about the "campaign expenditure" claim is that he used his own cash... nothing came from the campaign.
Well you knew the answer to that before you asked. I've had literally 27 alerts from leftists "responding" to me, and the only one that had anything to do with the thread topic was @Andy Capp whiffing on the first one because he thought the money was pulled from campaign funds.

They're just proud ignoramuses and cheerleaders who can't be arsed to know anything about what they're cheerleading.

Well you knew the answer to that before you asked. I've had literally 27 alerts from leftists "responding" to me, and the only one that had anything to do with the thread topic was @Andy Capp whiffing on the first one because he thought the money was pulled from campaign funds.

They're just proud ignoramuses and cheerleaders who can't be arsed to know anything about what they're cheerleading.

Posting about “the ghetto skank who actually gave a male prostitute $700k of taxpayer money” and “but Biden’s dementia” then bitching about people being off topic in this thread is a bitch move lol.

Posting about “the ghetto skank who actually gave a male prostitute $700k of taxpayer money” and “but Biden’s dementia” then bitching about people being off topic in this thread is a bitch move lol.
Make that 28 responses that have nothing to do with the thread topic. You guys are on fire.

I stand corrected. The payments were passed of as legal fees. Fair dinkum, just poor memory on my part--accuracy is a good thing.

Now, does that change the basic nature of the charges? He not only paid her to cover up a scandal, he covered up the nature of the payments. Do you dispute that?

I still have no idea to whom that is referring lol

He’s stuck between bitching about off topic what-abouts and bitching about posters being off topic and now can’t figure out how to proceed without whining about his own posts.
Spot on.

So the only reason why these are felony charges is because of Russiagate? The same thing that’s clearly disproven?

Reactions: LMP
It's a "novel legal theory" that they haven't prosecuted before. The misdemeanor statute of limitations ran out a long time ago, so they have to make it a felony, and the only way to make a clerical filing a felony is to claim it was to "conceal another crime", which in this case, the "crime" they're alleging isn't even a state crime, it would be a federal campaign finance violation, for which he hasn't been charged, let alone convicted, and in order to do that, the standard to consider him spending his own money a "campaign expenditure" would be if there was no possible additional purpose.
He’s accused of compensating Cohen (who was convicted already) for hiding his affair during an election and lying about it on financial documents. There’s obviously enough evidence to bring it to trial. Just relax and let the system play out, homie. Trump’s balls will never be in your mouth, and aren’t worth the stress anyway (according to Stormy).
Not saying you shouldn’t argue his case if you like, but ya’ll need to stop acting like it is all make believe.

the orange rapist practically promised another uprising today... instead he fell to sleep in court.
thats too bad for rape apologists, no more of that Sleep Joe BS.

Yikes! Somebody sounds mad,
200w.gif
waiting to see if Melania will finally stand by her man, or maybe you can stand in you appear far more supportive of Donald than she.

i'm not sure if he would make for good wife material for orange cosby, but considering he does such a piss poor job of defending the fraudy orange rapist for free, he should consider joining his legal team.

That's why I call them the Left Cult. They have picked a side and that's it. No critical thinking is required beyond that point. It's easy, because the MSM tells them what to think/believe in a pretty well orchestrated chorus.

The "underlying crime" is not a state crime. The other "felonies" are misdemeanors by all other employment of them in the past in New York. Now the judge is doing a full question polling with each prospective juror, which is also never done. It slow rolls the process and keeps Trump from campaigning. They literally made up new and unique ways to charge Trump and now are using new and unique procedures to slow the trial in never before seen ways. The abuse of the Legal System is quite amazing and troubling that the Democratic Party and their supporters are good with using the law as a weapon against their political opponents.

Lmfaooo at the court sketches. Bless this man!

B4yGhI8.jpeg

how cute. giving praise to a one-term, twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, serial lying, adultering and defaming fraudster, rapist and sexual predator who has cheated on every wife he's ever had and can't run a charity service because he stolen from children with cancer. that's quite the moral compass of yours. god bless the fraudy orange rapist! in the orange sexual predator we trust teehee!

white hands orange face. since you have no shame in simping for a man who wears more makeup than the joker, how about you give us your thoughts on drag queens, trannies, and the lgbtq community?

Back