Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Sometimes it seems like death is more humane. That poor man out of his mind has a long much harder road if he survives full of suffering.

Yeah I'll be honest, I don't know how bad it is in this case, but fire is the worst.

I think the body is kinda designed to be unable to withstand severe burns - and with good reason...

Yeah,
I haven’t seen or read anything about burning man having to do with the trial, as yet if any.

But did hear he was tossing propaganda flyers around the park before he went and got lit.

But didn’t say what kind of propaganda?
How the rich are all fascist and Crypto is an economic doomsday device. It was pretty bland really.

"Abolish our criminal government"

He likely won’t survive. It’s just too much trauma and the body goes into shock. The soldier that self-immolated outside the Israeli embassy in February survived for about a day before he died. Odds are this guy dies within a couple of days.

I was burned pretty badly in grade five, my legs looked like pizza and I had to peel sheets of dead skin away with tweezers the next day. The nurse made me do it because "I'd know when it hurt".

Most painful month of my life by orders of magnitude.

Just to deviate from the topic of the burning guy (this thread is about that now btw) but I was just reading that two of the jurors in this trial are apparently lawyers. I find that personally interesting, as here in Canada lawyers are automatically disqualified from serving as jurors because we’re deemed to know too much about the inner workings of the Justice system. They want jurors to be completely oblivious to the voir dire process in trials so they’ve simply said “no lawyers allowed” in jury selection.

I would bet he doesn't survive a week or two, but I have a friend that his 18 year old son rolled a suburban on a country road, caught fire, burned 100% of his body. Lost his hands and the kid lives. They didn't think he would make it. The crazy part, his Dad, my friend, is a retired Fire Captain.

Just to deviate from the topic of the burning guy (this thread is about that now btw) but I was just reading that two of the jurors in this trial are apparently lawyers. I find that personally interesting, as here in Canada lawyers are automatically disqualified from serving as jurors because we’re deemed to know too much about the inner workings of the Justice system. They want jurors to be completely oblivious to the voir dire process in trials so they’ve simply said “no lawyers allowed” in jury selection.

That's probably a good idea by Canada. I was thinking it was odd to have lawyers on juries.

How the rich are all fascist and Crypto is an economic doomsday device. It was pretty bland really.

"Abolish our criminal government"
Agreed,
It was disturbing more than graphic. From the footage I saw the guy looked like a video game character burning, that man was engulfed!

Kinda wish they had let him go, because if he survives that shit is gonna be brutal, that was 100% of his body burning for some time.

Odd, this burning man thing seems to becoming a trend in murica.?

The only thing I could think of is that these people think that it is going to set off some kind of American Spring and their Revolution will begin.

The internet says:

Lawyers are not automatically excluded from juries anymore, as being called for jury duty is a right and a duty that the law abhors automatically excluding people from. That is the official line on this. However, in reality, lawyers will always be stricken from serving by one of the lawyers trying the case.

“He survived”

That dumb mother fucker is drowning in his own snot right now from his lungs working over time to combat the damage he did breathing in fire.

That ain’t living that’s dying slowly and painfully

GLjOV8-XsAA5j24

Back