Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

4chan found the manifesto
1713552211344418.png

"the fascist coup that trump and biden plan together"

well that's new
But, but, its not a cult. Amiright?

He was driving. Probably using an iphone to record.
Maybe in your country DiddlyDumbass, but in the US we drive on the other side. He clearly was in the passenger seat. At least now we know you are not American and should not take anything you say serious. Worry about your own country you fool.

Last edited:
Maybe in your country DiddlyDumbass, but in the US we drive on the other side. He clearly was in the passenger seat. At least now we know you are not American and should not take anything you say serious. Worry about your own country you fool.

Boy are you in for an embarrassment.

You should probably bow out right now.

Last edited:
4chan found the manifesto
1713552211344418.png

"the fascist coup that trump and biden plan together"

well that's new

How sad is that setting yourself on fire over conspiracy theories that only you care about and understand and no one else in the world gives a sh!t about save for maybe a few QAnon mad hatters looking for more bullish!t to spread? By this time next week, people will be back to watching cat videos on YouTube and Max will either be dead or in an induced coma to deal with the burn pain and his manifesto will be worth less than a roll of sh!t tickets.

This nut may not have been acting in support or against Trump, but Trump has the uncanny ability to bring out the crazy in people, which is just terrifying.

stupidity and smugness are a terrible combination. Granted this is most of us to varying degrees.

I even tried to explain to the guy that he was using an iphone to record.

How sad is that setting yourself on fire over conspiracy theories that only you care about and understand and no one else in the world gives a sh!t about save for maybe a few QAnon mad hatters looking for more bullish!t to spread? By this time next week, people will be back to watching cat videos on YouTube and Max will either be dead or in an induced coma to deal with the burn pain and his manifesto will be worth less than a roll of sh!t tickets.

This nut may not have been acting in support or against Trump, but Trump has the uncanny ability to bring out the crazy in people, which is just terrifying.

i bet this conspiratard probably wishes he was dead right now. if he manages to survive and pull through this, he's gonna be fucked up for life. i mean he's already fucked in the head, but he's gonna have so much pain and health issues to deal with for the rest of his life. it wouldnt surprise me at all if he jump's out of the hospital window as soon as he's able to stand up and walk again.

The guy did not pull through.
He was an idiot, and he got what he wanted -But I would not wish death by burning on anyone.

damn.

well the "investigative researcher" who does google searches and reads a bunch of shit off of 4chan, rumble, and infowars didn't die in vein. he exposed the fascist coup which president biden and private citizen donald trump are collaborating together.

Decompose, then.

Couple of things.
Because Merchan is a machine, the Sandoval hearing was wrapped up Friday afternoon.
Only a half day on Monday (for passover), with Sandoval decision, and opening statements by Prosecution, and Defense if they choose to have an open.

Tues contempt hearing. I suspect we'll see a pretty dramatic difference between how Merchan and McAffee handles a hearing, and Donny's behavior this weekend will be under the microscope. As is, he's going to get a fine, but if he fucks around this weekend, a night or two @ the Grey Bar Inn might be in order.
Wed is a scheduling day (dark), and then Prosecution's 1st witness on Thursday... (Usually the prosecution shares who is coming up, but it's by tradition, not a legal requirement) They aren't saying 'cause they know Donny will just bad mouth them all weekend.

I also found out why they had a foreman picked prior to the full jury selection. Most of the country the jury selects it's own foreman, but not in NY. In NY, whoever is the #1 jurist automatically becomes the foreman.
Who knew?

Last edited:
Back