Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

He was a weird dude.

Just watched the video. You have to be truly deranged to light yourself on fire like that. You won't change anything and even if you did you won't be around to see it. Fucking stupid. Also, in the video there is a black dude in a suit who actually runs up and uses his jacket to try putting the fire out. All while everyone else is standing around filming with their iPhones. Wish there were more people like him in the world.

If Trump sits in a cell that would be the ultimate campaign boost and elevate him to a full Blown Rock Star....while Joes getting walked around eating Dipping Dots with his handlers.

I’m pretty sure what scares Trump the most is Daniels taking the stand and testifying under oath about his shortcomings in bed.
He'd kick her off the stand, take her place and say..........

200.gif

If Trump sits in a cell that would be the ultimate campaign boost and elevate him to a full Blown Rock Star....while Joes getting walked around eating Dipping Dots with his handlers.

Rock star.

So you're saying a felon convicted of fraud for stealing money from cancer kids represents what you want most in a leader?

200w.gif

Rock star.

So you're saying a felon convicted of fraud for stealing money from cancer kids represents what you want most in a leader?

200w.gif
Laughing....Its going to backfire and y'all muppets are turning the Don Into a Rock Star...its going to be the best thing for his campaign yet....Rock Star Bitch.

Laughing....Its going to backfire and y'all muppets are turning the Don Into a Rock Star...its going to be the best thing for his campaign yet....Rock Star Bitch.

You're more than a little deluded, aren't you?

Trump did this to himself. Obviously. You applauding the shit he's done speaks to what a degenerate loser you are. So many people feeling the way you do speaks to what a waste of an ideal America is.

I wonder how many would feel your way without the most powerful propaganda networks amplifying his lies? What do YOU believe?

Is he innocent? Or do you think he's above the law?

You're more than a little deluded, aren't you?

Trump did this to himself. Obviously. You applauding the shit he's done speaks to what a degenerate loser you are. So many people feeling the way you do speaks to what a waste of an ideal America is.

I wonder how many would feel your way without the most powerful propaganda networks amplifying his lies? What do YOU believe?

Is he innocent? Or do you think he's above the law?
They all know Trump did what he's accused of. And nobody will directly say he isn't guilty. These people have no interest in anything egalitarian or otherwise fair...they want what they want, so fuck you, Trump's "innocent".

They all know Trump did what he's accused of. And nobody will directly say he isn't guilty. These people have no interest in anything egalitarian or otherwise fair...they want what they want, so fuck you, Trump's "innocent".

This has been a really bad day.

My favorite political YouTuber has been deleted from YouTube. He did deep dives and long form video essays into conservative hypocrisy and was widely considered the best in the business.

He did series on Project Veritas, Tim Poole, and Dave Rubin, He made a video about the Younger case in Texas, which had been a compelling lie resulting in catastrophic legislation.

I hope he's OK. Considering he's just a leftist with absolutely no resources, it's possible one of the juggernauts he exposed buried him in legal attacks.

This has been a really bad day.

My favorite political YouTuber has been deleted from YouTube. He did deep dives and long form video essays into conservative hypocrisy and was widely considered the best in the business.

He did series on Project Veritas, Tim Poole, and Dave Rubin, He made a video about the Younger case in Texas, which had been a compelling lie resulting in catastrophic legislation.

I hope he's OK. Considering he's just a leftist with absolutely no resources, it's possible one of the juggernauts he exposed buried him in legal attacks.
Who?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back