Don't be an idiot

Verdict is in. You're a retard that shouldn't own weapons of any sort. You apparently know better than anyone trying to give you advice. I dont know if its a pride thing, or a stupidity thing. But you're retarded nonetheless.

I'll probably cut back on the alcohol then. Gonna keep changing this gauze out frequently. I'll be alright. Will update. Thanks

Neosporin or even Vaseline will aid in recovery.

As a final word of caution, sepsis can develop and kill in under 24 hours. If you start feeling any symptoms of it you need to treat it immediately.

Neosporin or even Vaseline will aid in recovery.

As a final word of caution, sepsis can develop and kill in under 24 hours. If you start feeling any symptoms of it you need to treat it immediately.
Yup. Had a small nick on my hand. 2 days later woke up to it having a red circle around it, and the red area was painful to touch. Over the course of the day, a red line grew up my arm. By the time I went to the er it had got to my elbow, split into 2 lines, and was visibly going farther up my arm. It was mid to upper bicep before I got a very painful shot in my ass cheek. Doc said if that line made it to my chest, I was done. The nick that caused all this? Didn't even draw blood when it happened.

Yup. Had a small nick on my hand. 2 days later woke up to it having a red circle around it, and the red area was painful to touch. Over the course of the day, a red line grew up my arm. By the time I went to the er it had got to my elbow, split into 2 lines, and was visibly going farther up my arm. It was mid to upper bicep before I got a very painful shot in my ass cheek. Doc said if that line made it to my chest, I was done. The nick that caused all this? Didn't even draw blood when it happened.
Sounds like your immune system is garbage. Probably too stupid to understand how to take care of yourself.

If you’re worried about getting into some kind of legal trouble for discharging a firearm and using that as an excuse to not get medical attention just make up a story.

Tell the dr you got hit with a pneumatic punch or something. Trust me they aren’t going to do forensics or anything in the ER. The DR might question the story but that’s it. The time to get it looked it would have been after the incident though. If you’re gonna tough it out just be sure to keep an eye out for any infection but you seem to know that.

as a side note I hope you get better but fuck this thread turned out to be entertaining.

Last edited:
To the hospital young padawan

Options are being guy who did drive by on his own hand versus being guy who did drive buy on own hand then lost the hand

Say you were using an impact drill and fucked your hand up by accident when the wood snapped

He doesn't want help or advice. He wants sympathy and the appearance of toughness. Did you pretend to be asleep when the police were inevitably called due to the gunshot?

What did I say to indicate that I want sympathy? I want people to avoid my idiotic mistake of shooting themselves.

I wouldn't recommend that anyone else try to treat such an injury by themselves, but this is how I want to handle it.

You're just throwing insults at this point because I rejected your advice re: the hospital.

Just out of curiosity do you live in a rural area? I ask because as someone else mentioned I’m surprised cops weren’t called by someone when the gunshot went off.

Just out of curiosity do you live in a rural area? I ask because as someone else mentioned I’m surprised cops weren’t called by someone when the gunshot went off.
Yes, I live in a rural area and I was inside with the window closed at the time of the incident.

What did I say to indicate that I want sympathy? I want people to avoid my idiotic mistake of shooting themselves.

I wouldn't recommend that anyone else try to treat such an injury by themselves, but this is how I want to handle it.

You're just throwing insults at this point because I rejected your advice re: the hospital.
Not how I would handle it....but good luck man. Seriously....hope everything heals up without any permanent damage.

I'm glad your alright.

I never dry fire a gun.
I treat them all as always loaded and ready to fire.
Best way to practice is at a target in a safe place.

This is an important thread for young men to read.
Thanks for making it sir.
I dry fire regularly...its common practice with many shooters.
TS just did it the most dangerous way possible....with a loaded magazine....on purpose.

I dry fire regularly...its common practice with many shooters.
TS just did it the most dangerous way possible....with a loaded magazine....on purpose.
I have never dry fired a gun.
It wears out the pin.
And hammer on hammer guns.
But I generally shoot older guns.

That is pretty dangerous though.

I have never dry fired a gun.
It wears out the pin.
And hammer on hammer guns.
But I generally shoot older guns.

That is pretty dangerous though.
Not dangerous....and snap caps are made for dry firing if worried about harming a firing pin.

I meant dry firing it the way TS did is pretty dangerous.
Absolutely....but....he really didn't dry fire.
He actually live fired.....through his hand.
I know I shouldn't make jokes....but damn....that hand is seriously messed up.
I'm a gun guy through and through....but safety is absolutely top priority to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back