Social Dream Job/Career...actual job/career?

Writing in some form or another was my dream, I work as a manufacturer of transformers and other electronics. Fun job, busy work, and I get to listen to podcasts all day. Not only does the pay dramatically beat my previous job in retail, but the insurance and stock program is phenomenal.

oddly still miss customer service, maybe if my lady hits a big engineering job she can be my sugar momma and I can go work in a pot shop or something. I have very low aspirations, and I don’t like being randomly drug tested :p

Dream job would be getting paid $10K a month in exchange for doing absolutely nothing.

Executive Chef

Medical Cannabis Grower catering to
VA patients

Food critic

Travel journalist

Don't know what my dream job is but where I work currently is definitely not it

Never had a dream job.

that’s why I’m a fucking security guard. No one dreams of this job.

Wanted to be movie editor or sound guy to score all the hot girls who move to LA to be famous. I am a boring engineer with a very boring job doing midlevel commercial remodeling projects.

Dream job: male stripper / home builder

Actual job: IT. Pays really good but I need to active

Been wanting to be a cop since kindergarten.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Never had a dream job but I’ve always had a dream lifestyle and whatever got me there would be good enough. I enjoy hobbies more than work like most people so working from home and setting my own hours has been amazing so far. Work 25 to 30 hours a week and have enough to be comfortable. I don’t need a lot of fancy stuff. My wife and I own a small home with one shared vehicle.

Back