Media Drew some SEAN STRICKLAND fan art.

You have a talent for drawing but picking subject matter could use work.

A while back on instagram, Sean said he didn't like his "Tarzan" nickname UFC gave him (used to have long hair back then and UFC went with the obvious), so he's without a nickname right now. With that in mind, I heard the Genesis "Land of Confusion" song and - Sean being a strange dude - though of "Strickland of Confusion". Then remembered the band Disturbed did a cover of that song. They have this hooded mascot on all of their merch, so here you go. Fused all of it into this. My pitch for a nickname. And maybe an entrance song as well. Just some fan art, don't take it too seriously. I'll draw some more soon. None of it will be too serious.

01.png

08.png

At least to my eyes it's a big ugly mess, but you got the face down so you obviously have a lot of talent.

A while back on instagram, Sean said he didn't like his "Tarzan" nickname UFC gave him (used to have long hair back then and UFC went with the obvious), so he's without a nickname right now. With that in mind, I heard the Genesis "Land of Confusion" song and - Sean being a strange dude - though of "Strickland of Confusion". Then remembered the band Disturbed did a cover of that song. They have this hooded mascot on all of their merch, so here you go. Fused all of it into this. My pitch for a nickname. And maybe an entrance song as well. Just some fan art, don't take it too seriously. I'll draw some more soon. None of it will be too serious.

01.png

08.png

Thought this was going to be a joke thread, but this is great. Well done.

01.png

08.png

Did you tag him that sir?
That shit is dope brother.

Very cool art style. I'm a bit of a comic book nerd and would love to see a whole comic drawn in that style. The idea is kinda random though. Stricklands face seems out of place. But very cool indeed.

You would enjoy Pitt comics sir.

Disturbed’s covers are their best songs imo. I don’t like their sound, but they do a a good job with their renditions of songs that they could never write, such as, “Shout” and “Land of Confusion”.

“Sound of Silence” is also very popular, but I think it’s shit, and I prefer S&G’s version.

What about spectacular scenes from mma . Khabib choking out Connor or diving off the cage on Dannis? Bj Penn licking the blood off his gloves? Nate Diaz’s grumpy face and pose after beating McGregor. Gsp’s face after beating Hendricks.
Or just legendary fighters, Sakuraba, Fedor, Anthony Jonson, Silva, belfort.
Your art is too good for comedy stuff.
That's a good idea the more I'm thinking about it.
Strickland with hair might as well not be Strickland.
He looked hot, though. No homo.
Pretty cool.

Strickland will probably call you gay for drawing it and ask if you’re into bondage because of the chains.
I'd be honored.
You’re a good artist but I didn’t realize Cringe Strickland had fans.
I'm the voice of many.
No no no
The drawing is awesome.
I was saying lord cringe should be his nickname.
Oh Ok. Thanks, man.
Well done, friend!! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, sir!
Art will be a thing of the past once the incel betas get addicted to AI art.
We'll see. I'm not worried about it. If I can do 10 drawings, feed it to AI to do more work for me in my style then I'll just go god mode. Will be able to produce a graphic novel per month or even a week. It's kind of how all those 3D artists 15 years ago tried to shit on traditional artists - what they all will do once 3D takes over - before 3D software got streamlined to the point traditional artists could learn it pretty easily and ended up upgrading themselves and passing the 3D-only guys. Same will happen here. The average pleb will leave the old timers in the dust by just using AI, but the skilled ones will just use AI to multiply their artistic firepower and still get ahead.
This can't be real lol
possible-how.png
You have a talent for drawing but picking subject matter could use work.
Noted.
Pretty cool drawing
<mma4>
Thank you! I appreciate it.
At least to my eyes it's a big ugly mess, but you got the face down so you obviously have a lot of talent.
I won't pretend my style isn't stacked and noisy. But I welcome critique of any kind, so feel free to elaborate. I'm always looking to improve.
Thought this was going to be a joke thread, but this is great. Well done.
A joke made with effort. Thank you.
Did you tag him that sir?
That shit is dope brother.
Thanks! I did, but I'm just some pleb nobody, this won't reach him.
You would enjoy Pitt comics sir.
Pitt art was great.
Disturbed’s covers are their best songs imo. I don’t like their sound, but they do a a good job with their renditions of songs that they could never write, such as, “Shout” and “Land of Confusion”.

“Sound of Silence” is also very popular, but I think it’s shit, and I prefer S&G’s version.
I didn't like their Sound of Silence cover either, felt too schmaltzy. But I do like quite a few of their original songs. The drumming on "Liberate" alone is fucking awesome to listen to.

01.png

08.png

Great job bro!
Glad you shared this here, always appreciate some Sherbros here showing their talent.

I'd be honored.

I'm the voice of many.

Oh Ok. Thanks, man.

Thank you, sir!

We'll see. I'm not worried about it. If I can do 10 drawings, feed it to AI to do more work for me in my style then I'll just go god mode. Will be able to produce a graphic novel per month or even a week. It's kind of how all those 3D artists 15 years ago tried to shit on traditional artists - what they all will do once 3D takes over - before 3D software got streamlined to the point traditional artists could learn it pretty easily and ended up upgrading themselves and passing the 3D-only guys. Same will happen here. The average pleb will leave the old timers in the dust by just using AI, but the skilled ones will just use AI to multiply their artistic firepower and still get ahead.

View attachment 969661

Noted.

I won't pretend my style isn't stacked and noisy. But I welcome critique of any kind, so feel free to elaborate. I'm always looking to improve.

Pitt art was great.

I didn't like their Sound of Silence cover either, felt too schmaltzy. But I do like quite a few of their original songs. The drumming on "Liberate" alone is fucking awesome to listen to.

I'm biased because my taste in art leans heavily towards traditionalist. When I saw your Sean Strickland I thought what a waste to do it that style considering that you have talent. I'd rather you try and capture the real-life Sean....comic booky anime-style art strikes me as silly coming from someone who is capable of something far more beautiful such as yourself, and by "beautiful" I simply mean aesthetically pleasing. I don't mean to suggest that dark art can't be aesthetically pleasing, but there's a reason why a 70-year-old artist who's been painting all their life would never draw something like your Sean Strickland. Because they've moved way past that.

I'd be honored.

I'm the voice of many.

Oh Ok. Thanks, man.

Thank you, sir!

View attachment 969661

Noted.

Pitt art was great.

.Pitt was badass.

Plebs reach for the stars too sir, much love.

Last edited:

01.png

08.png

Awesome work brother. This is something to be really proud of. I hope Sean gave you props for the design.

From now on, ALL artists should paint Sean Strickland

The new Mona Lisa

I was really hoping for a MS Paint offering

Sherdogger’s are not just genetic freaks of nature but we are articulate, creative, and intelligent beings as well.

Bless your work TS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back