The S*** in Sean Strickland (a Little Bit of YELLOW)

Got busy with home and car projects and sort of lost interest in the mayberry for a while. Still watching all the fights though. How are you doing?

Just got over having Covid for the first time (not fun) lol.
Overall I'm doing pretty good though, still a bit tired.

Who ya got in this weekend's main event sir?

<mma4>
I will try this and get back to you within 24 hours 👍

I need to try this as well. I usually drop the eggs in an icewater path as soon as they're done cooking and it seems to work quite well. I can usually peel the shell off in one or two big pieces.

@ 1:08, they show the exchange from the beginning. Sean backhands him with a closed fist and teeps him, and Orlando didn't do anything but follow him around asking over and over "how is that dirty?".

Smack the bottom (fat end) on a bench . An air pocket always forms him. Use that to get under the membrane and it all comes off in big chunks. I peel them under 10 seconds that way. They need to have been cooled enough though.
Fuck, now I need to get a bench in my kitchen. I can get that at Home Goods, right?

This is old, Strickland was complaining the guy did a crank WHILE TRAINING FOR A UFC FIGHT, which, could be cancelled and a potential check all going to the toilet due to injury because a roided bjj guy couldn't stop

When I watched this video several years ago, I thought Strickland was being a pussy. Then after rewatching it a few times, I got the impression that the overweight bjj guy was pulling inappropriate moves in a sparring session. It's a little reminiscent the arm snapping move Shinya Aoki pulled against Keith Wisniewski in 2005:

I'm sure this has all been covered, but it was a dirty move by Orlando. However, Sean constantly claims that he's a psychopath/sociopath and loves conflict and hopes to kill a man one day. He did not act like this here. He threw a hissy fit and ran away (literally).

Sean 100% isn't "that" guy. All this talk about being a psycho and one bad day away from killing someone is a load of shit. He has many stories of how it has "almost" happened but he never goes all the way, because it's not really in him.

Another thing is how before the Izzy fight he said the belt means nothing to him and everything is all fake and he's just a whore fighting for money, etc. As soon as that belt touched his skin, he broke down crying.

This isn't a dig btw. I think he's a nice guy deep down and the crazy childhood trauma he experienced forces him to put on a certain persona.

Many of you have seen this before. Basically Strickland running, and hiding from, BJJ master, Orlando Sanchez.

The important thing in this is, if you videos before, Strickland is beating up, bullying, and KOing his other's training partners.
But when Strickland receives some roughhouse tactics in return, from a tough dude, he basically voids his feces.

Watch the above video, then watch the below video:

Sanchez seems cool and loose.
(As many of you know, he died of a drug overdose, but that is beside the point.)

What Sanchez did is expose the yellow streak in Strickland, when faced with a bully he's not sure he can beat.

Sean Strickland has his high-points, but he also has his low points.
He thinks it's okay to knock-out is training partners — but if his training partners, abuse him, he cries like a bitch.

Not a good look, not a good sign.
That said, looking forward to next week's fight.

I am not a fan of Dricus Duplessis' "orientation," but I think he is the better overall fighter, and the more solid overall dude.

Strickland is out there in no man's land, yeah he beat Izzy, but I never thought that much of Izzy either.

Think Duplessis gets it done, as he would never do any of this, as the above videos capture.

If this is a troll, I give it 6/10. Needs to be a little more subtle, but mainly isn't hot enough. Sherdog has decided that Sean's a heel, so your cheerleaders will be out there. If it's not a troll though...

"When Strickland receives roughhouse tactics in return..."

Yea, how many dudes have been able to bully Sean at MW? With the exception of the Pereira fight, the dude gets in people's faces and doesn't get hit clean.

"I never thought that much of Izzy (a guy with seven title fight wins) either"

<YeahOKJen>

Foolish Sean strikes again. Unprovoked and of no consequences to him to avoid, he starts talking the kind of shit that he can't take himself. And this is AFTER his sensitivity plea regarding DDP talking about his dad. I mean, no one has to like WMMA, but this was totally unnecessary, and straight being an asshole for no reason. lol the idea of the UFC having a quota; that is the most ignorant fucking statement; like the UFC is worried about their image in that way. If that were true, Sean wouldn't be fighting for them.

"Here's the thing about women, you guys... Read my shirt, 'A woman in the kitchen,'" Strickland said. "They gave us a women co-main event for a f*cking vacant belt. Maybe we can change it to like, the 'UFC scissor organization' and it might get a little bit more buys.
"At the press conference, every time they ask me a question, I'm gonna defer to my counterpart, Mayra. 'Hey Mayra, will you please answer this question for me,'" Strickland continued. "Is it like a UFC quota we're trying to f*cking hit? Does this have to happen? Why do you do Canada dirty like this?"

Very bad move on Orlando Sanchez part, especially since he knew Sean had an upcoming fight and could ruin it and prevent Sean from getting food on the table.
(Maybe that's why he did it? To prevent Sean from being able to fight?)

Breaking someone's arm when that person does NOT have an upcoming fight is ok, but doing it when you know the fighter needs to stay injury-free to be able to fight and do his job is frowned upon.

Sad state of affairs.

Foolish Sean strikes again. Unprovoked and of no consequences to him to avoid, he starts talking the kind of shit that he can't take himself. And this is AFTER his sensitivity plea regarding DDP talking about his dad. I mean, no one has to like WMMA, but this was totally unnecessary, and straight being an asshole for no reason. lol the idea of the UFC having a quota; that is the most ignorant fucking statement; like the UFC is worried about their image in that way. If that were true, Sean wouldn't be fighting for them

"At the press conference, every time they ask me a question, I'm gonna defer to my counterpart, Mayra. 'Hey Mayra, will you please answer this question for me,'" Strickland continued. "Is it like a UFC quota we're trying to f*cking hit? Does this have to happen? Why do you do Canada dirty like this?"
Mayra should respond, "Jeez Sean, I know you got problems with your dad but I didn't know you were looking for a new mom too."

This thread sucks. The dude was being a dick, trying to crank his wrist while he had a fight coming up. And lol @ "from a tough dude". Yeah i'm sure Strickland was terrified of that fat slob.

Fuck, now I need to get a bench in my kitchen. I can get that at Home Goods, right?
Just hit it on your forehead if you need. Someone elses forehead is preferred.

If they are a little soft or you do it when they are hot, you will lose some egg though. Straight into some cold water after and they are good to go in about 5.

It's perfect if you are meal prepping for example.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back