Media Due To Coronavirus, Weili Zhang Says She Is Extending Her Stay In The USA. UPDATE GOING HOME

The wandering nomad, who also happens to be a ufc champ.

I would love to stay with her in quarantine and work on her cardio for a couple of days, if you know what i mean.

She should go train at ATT (if they'll have her). Could grapple with Nunes, train with Joanna.

Girl the virus is winding down in China and about to implode over here

No way USADA keeps doing tests now. Come on.

Weili did say, to Joanna when they were together in the hospital after the fight, that she'd like to train with her.
Yep. Would be the perfect time to. Unless Joanna needs more time to heal.

Plus ATT is grappling heavy, so she could improve her skills there too.

Zhang Weili Cannot Back to CHINA,Will Wander in USA
•Mar 16, 2020
Weili Zhang

"CUZ Corona Virus Zhang Weili Cannot back to CHINA,Will Wander in USA"

Isn't Joanna also staying in USA for a few weeks but in California not vegas?

Zhang is pigging out though she was eating nothing but fast food here and posting it on her social media, she really loved that Popeyes fried chicken and biscuits.

so you are saying,

i have a chance?
GvDECS2.gif

What does this say about China proclaiming the virus is under control yet one of their citizens feels it more prudent to stay in USA of all places? That seems pretty fucking backwards all things considered.

What does this say about China proclaiming the virus is under control yet one of their citizens feels it more prudent to stay in USA of all places? That seems pretty fucking backwards all things considered.
Because if she's goes back now she'll be quarantined for 24 days. What better travel around or been stay inside 24 days ? that's the same for all infected countries citizens returning.

Better not. Before you know it, she'll be creating jobs for lazy Americans.

She'd have to go into quarantine again, she said.
Plus, no smart person wants to be in airports or airplanes right now.

They quarantine people from the U.S. and other places where the virus is not under control. They don't want it to come back.
My point was if it’s so under control...why does one of your citizens feel safer in the US where it’s blowing up as we speak? It doesn’t sound like Zheng has much faith that it’s under control.

Back