Media Due To Coronavirus, Weili Zhang Says She Is Extending Her Stay In The USA. UPDATE GOING HOME

I hope she stays here just in case Dana White is able to secure the ability to show fights, she could get called any time and if she goes back to China the government there could restrict her she may never be able to travel back. I know she misses her mom but, this isn't the old days when we had no internet we can still communicate through skype webcam chants.

She is my favorite female fighter right now, I love her innocent and fun loving personality and she is fun to watch fight. the only other female I enjoy watching is Valentina mainly because she has the best technical striking its so sharp and crispy, she also has this old school grace to her and is not your typical thot chick who is fooling with many men. she is very reserved and classy.
couldn't agree more. Valentina is classy and low-key and in an ocean of female fighters just flaunting themselves on Instagram with endless increasingly risqué photos, Valentina is a professional and a serious fighter. She still enjoys herself but nothing is gratuitously "look at me, me, me". Both are excellent and serious professional fighters, and both very likeable too.

I hope she stays here so she can birth me a son.

Stay here Weili!
China is assahole!

I hope she stays here just in case Dana White is able to secure the ability to show fights, she could get called any time and if she goes back to China the government there could restrict her she may never be able to travel back. I know she misses her mom but, this isn't the old days when we had no internet we can still communicate through skype webcam chants.

She is my favorite female fighter right now, I love her innocent and fun loving personality and she is fun to watch fight. the only other female I enjoy watching is Valentina mainly because she has the best technical striking its so sharp and crispy, she also has this old school grace to her and is not your typical thot chick who is fooling with many men. she is very reserved and classy.

Zhang Weili Teach You Play Glute Ham Roller
•Apr 16, 2020
Weili Zhang

"This particular machine is called Glute Ham Roller,you can go forward and side ways,hit different parts of your abs"

couldn't agree more. Valentina is classy and low-key and in an ocean of female fighters just flaunting themselves on Instagram with endless increasingly risqué photos, Valentina is a professional and a serious fighter. She still enjoys herself but nothing is gratuitously "look at me, me, me". Both are excellent and serious professional fighters, and both very likeable too.
I love listening to her speak especially when Valentina is dolled up she carries her self like class. she is very mature, and I bet she is a freak in the sheets to her man, the way she dance you can tell she is good in the sack

Weili seems to do not much else but work out. I love her.

Talented, humble, funny, and cute. I really like her, and hope she never changes.

Weili made it back home. She is safe and will be in quarantine for 2 weeks. I guess this thread is over now

Back