Media Due To Coronavirus, Weili Zhang Says She Is Extending Her Stay In The USA. UPDATE GOING HOME

2d4d2cea-699b-11ea-9de8-4adc9756b5c3_image_hires_133133.JPG

Weili and her Chinese entourage have decided to extend their stay in Sin City to protect themselves from potential exposure to the Coronavirus, because the whole team would have to spend time in isolation after arriving in China.

“If I arrived home I need [to] stay in isolation for 14 days. If do that [there’s] no way to guarantee my training, my diet, urine tests. So I dare not take this risk to return.”

Zhang Weili, supposed to be in Beijing by now, is seemingly stuck in the United States till things calm down as the plans to make the journey back home had to be shelved.

How Coronavirus Previously Affected Zhang Weili

This is not the first time Coronavirus has forced Weili to take drastic steps. The outbreak forced Weili to relocate from Beijing to multiple locations. Initially, she left her home town for Thailand. This took place while the aviation sector was cancelling several flights in an attempt to control infection. However, she was forced to move out of Thailand to Abu Dhabi because of the increase in the number of infections and cases in the Land of Smiles.

Magnum faced another obstacle while making her way to the United States. A restriction imposed by the United States on travellers meant that obtaining a visa would be a real challenge. However, it was granted after the UFC worked tirelessly for it. The strawweight champion has been away from home since the 1st of February.

“One month and a half passed by. I miss my home, miss my country. I want [to go] back home but we cannot. Now I will wander in [the] USA.”

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...he-united-states-amidst-coronavirus-pandemic/

Can't wait for Zhang to defend her title again. May be this is Zhang's way of settling in the U.S. I think she likes it here. Who knows once she gets comftable and defend the Belt for a 2nd and 3rd time, she might even consider staying in the U.S part-time, wouldnt this be fucking awesome...

@Better Every Day hope you're holding up well my friend. All the best to you and your loved ones.
Thanks for thinking of me. Although I haven't much in the way of cash reserves, I'm fortunate enough to have a job that's deemed essential, and so I'll have income to pay bills. And my job is about as safe as any job can be that doesn't involve working from home. When I'm not working, I'll be staying safely inside at home. So I'm optimistic.

Good fortune to you my friend. I expect that things are going to get very bad, but I hope you and your loved ones will always find a path through it.

UFC champion Zhang Weili:we will back home three days later
•Apr 15, 2020
Weili Zhang

"Zhang Weili have stay USA for longtime ,now they need back home"

UFC champion Zhang Weili:we will back home three days later
•Apr 15, 2020
Weili Zhang

"Zhang Weili have stay USA for longtime ,now they need back home"

Is she really going back home in 3 days or is it just a live stream in 3 days? that doesn't seem safe at all for her to return to China right now.

Is she really going back home in 3 days or is it just a live stream in 3 days? that doesn't seem safe at all for her to return to China right now.
She really is a sweetheart, she's fun and has an amazing work ethic too. I hope she has a really good long career and continues to get better every day at her chosen field.

- Her determination to learn English is endearing and she really does try, am sure in a year or so she's really gonna make major improvements in English and she's smart enough to know that is definitely going to help her exposure on the global market.

I'm sure she'll stay safe in China, minimal contact with people, just keep working out there with her small team.

She really is a sweetheart, she's fun and has an amazing work ethic too. I hope she has a really good long career and continues to get better every day at her chosen field.

- Her determination to learn English is endearing and she really does try, am sure in a year or so she's really gonna make major improvements in English and she's smart enough to know that is definitely going to help her exposure on the global market.

I'm sure she'll stay safe in China, minimal contact with people, just keep working out there with her small team.

I hope she stays here just in case Dana White is able to secure the ability to show fights, she could get called any time and if she goes back to China the government there could restrict her she may never be able to travel back. I know she misses her mom but, this isn't the old days when we had no internet we can still communicate through skype webcam chants.

She is my favorite female fighter right now, I love her innocent and fun loving personality and she is fun to watch fight. the only other female I enjoy watching is Valentina mainly because she has the best technical striking its so sharp and crispy, she also has this old school grace to her and is not your typical thot chick who is fooling with many men. she is very reserved and classy.

Back