PBP DWCS 2022: Week 5, Aug. 23, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 5 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aguilar legit looks like a larger man artificially shrunk. I'm not even midget shaming just saying his particular smallness looks extra wierd <Lmaoo>

I don't seriously.
Bitch has a 9 head, fake tits, and everyone makes a big deal because "she fought".

She's 1-0 ffs lol

She's also completely clueless when talking about techniques on the feet, and it shows.

The simps will defend her endlessly though.

he lost the entire round
but won the war in that last 45 seconds

they both know who the boss is now

No you didn't, you stated it makes sense against a taller opponent without any context and then changed your tune when I brought up how it's idiotic to do, ESPECIALLY against a taller opponent unless you're in close range, which again, you didn't specify until I brought up.

It's a shitty technique and there are significantly smoother ways to go about it. If I'm sloppy enough to be a lead uppercut guy, I'll most certainly be following it up with a straight immediately afterwards, not some loopy rubbish.

It isn't idiotic to do at all and works against a taller opponent, the uppercut and overhand works against taller opponents the most. You wouldn't understand though clearly and never boxed in your life, so it's cool.

No, if you had some type of striking knowledge, you should automatically know what I've meant, but clearly you don't. So now I have be specific and say "IN RANGE" for you. Lmao.

Even in close range the lead uppercut to overhand still works as a solid combo. You still aren't proving me wrong and can't buddy. Keep trying though.

Back