PBP DWCS 2022: Week 5, Aug. 23, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

How many contracts will be given on Week 5 of DWCS 2022? (Guess the right answer and win Vcash!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It landed more than once that round, bud.

Laura Sanko also would never fuck you, but she would definitely slap the shit out of you and has a higher IQ than you still.

Uppercut boy.

I'll give you props for one thing, you're a persistent little fella when it comes to White Knighting for women who would use you as an object to safely cross a mud puddle.

Though I suspect that would likely be the first time you've ever had any kind of physical contact with a woman who you weren't related to.

Periods and commas, serious fucking business!

full-retard.gif

I'll give you props for one thing, you're a persistent little fella when it comes to White Knighting for women who would use you as an object to safely cross a mud puddle.

Though I suspect that would likely be the first time you've ever had any kind of physical contact with a woman who you weren't related to.

Periods and commas, serious fucking business!

full-retard.gif

There is NO shot a little guy like YOU...sitting in a dirty chair, idolizing Jake Paul, drinking beer and watching football is telling someone on a KARATE forum that they don't get any physical contact with women. Please go outside your trailer and touch some grass.

You can't be this mad that Laura Sanko would beat your ass lol.

You're literally dog water to society, kid.

I was watching that episode and understood what Sanko said. As I recall, Daniel Cormier agreed with her. The criticism of her comment here seemed unwarranted but I accept the explanation. We often type stuff that may not be completely understood by everyone else at the time. When I do I sure appreciate not getting my head ripped off for it.

Hopefully those who have been arguing will chill a bit. Maybe assume someone else may have made a decent comment or that it got lost in translation so to speak. Then return to enjoying Tuesday’s card and having a good time in the PbP discussion. Honesly there’s no need for personal insults & ad hominem attacks.

Back