PBP DWCS 2023: Week 9 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I've seen up to the fourth Insidious? Is there a fifth now?

I don't really know why the Nun was a separate franchise? I thought it was the same thing?

The Nun is a spinoff of Conjuring, not Insidious. All of those spinoff films stem from Conjuring. Nun, La Llorna, Anabelle.

Interested in seeing Hugo again asap
Bellatos sprawl is almost an offensive weapon. He sprawled the shit out of talha. Damn great final fight

Another great contender . And next week final has an extra fight. I wish this was just on all year there are new guys al the time, make this shit year round

Interested in seeing Hugo again asap
Bellatos sprawl is almost an offensive weapon. He sprawled the shit out of talha. Damn great final fight

Another great contender . And next week final has an extra fight. I wish this was just on all year there are new guys al the time, make this shit year round
I think having it on all year would make it feel less special and would definitely water down the level of competition. I would like to see two a year though, spring and fall maybe.

Remember when Dana turned down this:

upload_2023-10-4_23-56-56.pngupload_2023-10-4_23-57-8.png
upload_2023-10-4_23-57-21.png

In favour of some girl with none of those accomplishments, who got dominated for the majority of the fight, has a loss on her record, and couldn't finish someone who had exhausted themselves?

Good ol' Dana!

Back