PBP DWCS 2023: Week 9 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listen Mr. Grumpicus there has been plenty of UFC level talent signed this season and over the years.

I hope it's not just your neck pain talking here! but also I really hope that situation is getting better.
By the way, I just don't like anything that has to do with Dana anymore. Not the fighters fault, just don't like to watch anything he has a hand in. I know, I need to get over it but I can't. Lol

By the way, I just don't like anything that has to do with Dana anymore. Not the fighters fault, just don't like to watch anything he has a hand in. I know, I need to get over it but I can't. Lol
I understand. I’ve slowly given up all my principles because of sports. Just sell your soul to the devil, he pays a premium, and you’ll be much happier.

giphy.gif

Would have been nice if he hit the calf slicer

I understand. I’ve slowly given up all my principles because of sports. Just sell your soul to the devil, he pays a premium, and you’ll be much happier.
Lol, I think you're right though, all this pain tends to make me grouchy at times. I'm watching the Nun 2 at the moment, so I kinda am selling my soul to the devil in a way.

Last edited:
Back