PBP DWCS 2023: Week 9 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 3, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol, I think you're right though, all this pain tends to make me grouchy at times. I'm watching the Nun 2 at the moment, so I kinda am seeking my soul to the devil in a way.

The Nun 2?

I didn't know that existed.

The Nun 1 kinda annoyed me, but then I watched that before I watched most of those Insidious/Whatever films, and now I like them a bit more just because they're consistent.

Vivimos los pollos.

giphy.gif

The Nun 2?

I didn't know that existed.

The Nun 1 kinda annoyed me, but then I watched that before I watched most of those Insidious/Whatever films, and now I like them a bit more just because they're consistent.
They have a new Insidious. The Nun 2 ain't worth a crap though, it's not worth your time imo.

Just caught up.

Massive lols at giving Medina a contract for getting beat up, not getting finished, not having any real success, and show-boating during the fight hahaha.

I just came home and want to watch a replay on ESPN + but all they have uploaded so far is the version in Spanish.¿Que?

EDIT: Ah, just got the English one up. Tally ho!

They have a new Insidious. The Nun 2 ain't worth a crap though, it's not worth your time imo.

I think I've seen up to the fourth Insidious? Is there a fifth now?

I don't really know why the Nun was a separate franchise? I thought it was the same thing?

Yup, it just came out not too long ago. View attachment 1004842

Nice, thanks I'll check it out!

I didn't really admire these films too much individually, but like I say, I kinda dig the consistency and knowing what I'm getting.

It's weird to think there are horror films I don't need to worry too much about if you know what I mean <45>

Strange to still be in a DWCS thread :D

Ruffy v. Mago: Dagestani spin-kicker got beat by a nerd?

Ruffy was poised and calculated in that bloody beating.

Screen Shot 2023-10-03 at 8.58.18 PM.png

Medina looking like a sloppy in-your-face pressure brawler.

Gadzhi looking slick and precise -- but can't close the show.

Both these guys look like they're one step back on the evolutionary scale.

Medina getting a contract is hilarious

Respect the heart and toughness, and a hell of a chin, but come on, he is clearly NOT at this level

He only wins a fight if he can gas someone out

Murtaza needs to move to 185 permanently, he did fight there once before his injury but the size difference with Bellato was unreal.

Not to take anything away from Rodolfo though, much improved and an excellent performance from him.

Murtaza needs to move to 185 permanently, he did fight there once before his injury but the size difference with Bellato was unreal.

Not to take anything away from Rodolfo though, much improved and an excellent performance from him.

Yeah, Talha is clearly not really a LHW. Another disappointing turn from one your top boys, haha! Looking forward to seeing your updated rankings now. Bellato is decent though.

Back