DWCS Contender Series Week 5, Tuesday, August 23

We learned absolutely nothing about Flowers, other than he is decent on the mic.

I assume he'll get a contract, but he didn't show any skills in this fight cuz it ended so early.

Considering how many contracts Dana is handing out the contender series fade is going to get even more drastic. A bunch of non UFC caliber guys getting fed to the wolves.

rather just hit him by early finish, opponent will force TDs and then it gets sweaty if he survives
I played him for a half unit, will be looking to live bet accordingly. No value in the rd 1 prop for me at +125

Gianni's lame parlay busted.

IDK if Gianni knows this but he is teaching general public long term losing strategies.

Neves -190 and the U1.5 is -250

I guess no bets for me tonight, unless this fight goes past R1.

Gianni's lame parlay busted.

IDK if Gianni knows this but he is teaching general public long term losing strategies.

Don't think Gianni or the UFC care, they probably want him to throw out wacky parlays that won't hit from time to time because of the Draft Kings partnership, bait these suckers in to throw their money away.

Hoping Neves won to be able to fade him in the future

Damn the dogs were barking tonight. That's the most pasty white fighter I've seen in a while too lol. :D

Parkin got hit hard multiple times and it looked like he was hurt but dude is strong af. Sign him

Parkins is the only viable underdog imo

Amanda=low opponent rating, average across the board, no chance.

Saiman= too green, weak mma circuit, Josh fought a long amateur before turning pro, looks more compose and bigger reach. Saiman throws lots of naked kicks. He's eating shots from guys like this Zwe Ngema ("Black Bull") | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology and still took him 2 rounds to finish.

Aguilar= sloppy punches , throws loopy shots while turning his head away, loses top control and gets taken down by low tiers. Ferreira, showed solid scrambles to his feet in DWCS and has that skinny lanky frame that makes him flexible enough to get off the ground and keep it standing, the standup is day and night better imo.

Flowers= He has a punchers chance, but i think if you only have a punchers chance, you don't have much of a chance at all. Flowers getting finished so many times by sub is enough for Ariman to exploit as he has used guillotines before. Flowers has a little wrestling but he's out of shape in most fights i've seen him in. Amiran's loss is more forgivable because it's against a good fighter who now competes in eagle fc. and it was a decision, if that guy cant finish Amiran, what chances does Flowers have when he gets finished by low skilled opponents?

Parkins is the only one who hit the right check marks, more experience in mma pro and amateur. Competed in kick boxing, has a decent guard defense, utilizes all his tools.. Neves has fought 90% Brazilian cab drivers, anyone can look like mike tyson against those guys. he has looked sloppy in his scrambles to his feet, and he doesn't throw punches like solid fighter , no real torque there, he just has natural punching power and is durable, but i would bet he has a shotty gas tank once past rnd 1. I see parkins putting an mma beating on him, wearing him down in the ground and getting a tko finish. not 100% like nothing else in life is. but he's the only dog here in this card that has a bite.
what gives you that hint? what is it in Parkin's defense and past fights did you see him get rocked before or bloodied up?

Do you think Parkins would not have knocked out all of Neves' opponents?
Took Parkins bc of you, thanks man, always like your insight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back