DWCS, Tuesday, Dana White Contender Series betting thread, MMA

I have no idea about the average bodyfat percentage of UFC fighters, but Bogdan said in an interview he is walking around with 6,8% before even cutting weight.
He is one lean mofo for sure.
I'll blindly put 1u on my fellow Austrian

Can't say I'm super confident but this is my lineup... going to see how Dias by SUB goes and then adjust from there... some longshot prop parlays on the table as well
Screenshot_20230808_152021_Instagram.jpg

Love Boddan threatening with the triangle to sweep, and transitioning to arm bars from it. I enjoyed watching tape on him.

He's a really talented grappler. Gonna be unfortunate that one of these guys has to lose, they're both pretty promising.

No bet here but Dias looks way more physical.

Edit: 2-1 Borjas damage though

Last edited:
Talbot's slow footed and has bad head defense. Too upright

Cortez needs a takedown. Backing up isn't helping

Both guys looked as expected. Cortez was pretty good but he just doesn't have the physical tools to handle a guy like Talbott. Looking forward to Tallbots next fight. He should be signed.

Both guys looked as expected. Cortez was pretty good but he just doesn't have the physical tools to handle a guy like Talbott. Looking forward to Tallbots next fight. He should be signed.

He'll get signed. That backflip guaranteed it.

Szaflaski is waiting to unleash his Jon Jones gameplanning

I think Kevin Sf. is trying to gas out Machado and knock him out in the last minute. Smart gameplanning. Jones would be proud.

The Greek is on a heater tonight . They ought to have a fish make the daily picks... Pulpo Paul was a badass octopus that made solid picks few world cups ago on the spanish broadcast

Back