DWCS Week 3: Reyna vs Cosce

He opened at +120. I’d imagine he will remain the favorite. Odds are about right right now imo. He’s sitting at -120

He got immediately pushed to -180 though and that's been dropping since. So it could get pushed a little more.

Parisians defense consists of him blocking punches with his face while he waded forward winging punches, hoping his opponent falls down

I’d like to see more tape on Johnson, but I’m wondering if he should even be the dog here?

Parisians defense consists of him blocking punches with his face while he waded forward winging punches, hoping his opponent falls down

I’d like to see more tape on Johnson, but I’m wondering if he should even be the dog here?

I legit didn't see anything that really justified the current odds. I'm assuming with such little information it was all about the weight difference.

Anyone have LFA 77? Yeah, Josh Parisian sucks, but that's hardly a disqualifying factor in heavyweight MMA, much like how it isn't for WMMA.

I did not read a single reply to this thread & didn't watch any tape on anyone, but i bet on the fighter with the nicer physique based on the weigh ins.

do not take my slip as advice for anything (i'm just bored)!

Kenny Cross (vs. Kevin Syler) -115 for Fight Lines
20.00 USD 17.39 USD
Chad Johnson (vs. Josh Parisian) +165 for Fight Lines
20.00 USD 33.00 USD
Matt Dixon (vs. Orion Cosce) -300 for Fight Lines
10.00 USD 3.33 USD
Cheyanne Buys (vs. Hilarie Rose) -240 for Fight Lines
10.00 USD 4.17 USD
Louis Cosce (vs. Victor Reyna) +130 for Fight Lines
20.00 USD 26.00 USD

5 Straight(s) 80.00 USD to win 83.89 USD

Any value on syler here af +120?
Yesterday was liking cross as the dog I missed out. Now I'm wo during if Syler got bet down as a gift

@Sadistics

hey buddy you have a large fan base waiting here for your opinions on tonight. It would be a shame if you left us hanging to fend for ourselves.

8FVnycN.jpg

No idea who any of these people are, but anything can happen when it comes to a DWCS event.

Any value on syler here af +120?
Yesterday was liking cross as the dog I missed out. Now I'm wo during if Syler got bet down as a gift
My book has him at +112

I may consider arbing. Syler is dangerous when he’s fresh, he’s got a grappling advantage here. Flok had an arm triangle locked up on Kenny in rd 2 that syler would’ve finished. I think the value is on syler now at that price

I might like the over 1.5 at around +180 for Johnson/Parisian.

I think like only 1 or 2 dogs have won so far in this season, kinda hesitant to play dogs but also don't want to pay juice for fighters in this setting. Been doing poorly so far and hoping my luck turns around today. Got 0.4u on Cross at +145 atm, and a random 0.25u on Johnson o1.5 at +160.

Last edited:
Parisians+ Dixon .5 for .5u
Not much confidence here. Dixon should have a grappling advantage. I already regret even touching the HW fight, thinking it probably ends in r1 though.

cross is -500 live after round 1

Back