DWTNCS 2: Pyfer v Stoltzfus

Great card this, lots of great matchups. T.J is my lock

Odds avalaible for this event on betonline.

I see Anthony Adams cruising to an easy dec here and I'm glad to see dog odds. Don't really think that highly of Kasanganay

I see Anthony Adams cruising to an easy dec here and I'm glad to see dog odds. Don't really think that highly of Kasanganay
Neither man has fought in a year. Both will show improvement. If this fight were contested at 170 I would bet Adams. However, it's at 185. Adams will be around 15 lbs. lighter.

Neither man has fought in a year. Both will show improvement. If this fight were contested at 170 I would bet Adams. However, it's at 185. Adams will be around 15 lbs. lighter.

But if stats are listed right, Adams is also 2 inches taller with a reach advantage. His frame seems pretty good too, he doesn't seem like a WW.

edit: looked like they could be about the same height at weigh-ins though, so idk

But if stats are listed right, Adams is also 2 inches taller with a reach advantage. His frame seems pretty good too, he doesn't seem like a WW.

edit: looked like they could be about the same height at weigh-ins though, so idk
It's a close fight. I'm staying away.

Took a small stab at Huang at +215 mostly based on wikicapping, but also, just for the hell of it, they both look like they've been mostly crushing cans in their wins, so I figured why not

Took a small stab at Huang at +215 mostly based on wikicapping, but also, just for the hell of it, they both look like they've been mostly crushing cans in their wins, so I figured why not
Yanes level of compatition is milesss ahead of Huang, no question. Lost a split to Miles John and Pilarte from UFC

iv gota play the dog in the womens fight. Same as the Impa and main event. Too juiced. Only juiced dogs I like are Yanez and TJ

Looks like a very solid card. UFC bless. Will likely place minimum bets on all dogs aside from Demopoulos...

Totals released

like impa/Adams over 1.5 -145, just missed -135

also like demopolous ml. I watched Cory mckennas last two fights and boy what favorable matchups she got. If she would’ve ran into someone like Sam Hughes she wouldn’t be fighting in the contender series. Likely faber helped get her a spot.

pondering swain, likely only going to play his itd line. Haven’t taped much else, even the impa/Adams fight but I remember impa from last season.

Yanes level of compatition is milesss ahead of Huang, no question. Lost a split to Miles John and Pilarte from UFC

In fairness Huang's lone loss was also to a UFC fighter. Yanez just recently edged out a regional 10-6 fighter in a split, too. Most of Yanez's competition outside those two fights seems pretty poor. I don't have any reason to be high on Huang, but Yanez seems to have enough holes in his game to place a little on the dog.

How much is Swain worth here for a dog bet? He seems like a solid journeyman with good wrestling. Trained at AKA for a while and actually has kickboxing experience, but his standup seems a little sloppy. Laramie looks much sharper on the feet.

How much is Swain worth here for a dog bet? He seems like a solid journeyman with good wrestling. Trained at AKA for a while and actually has kickboxing experience, but his standup seems a little sloppy. Laramie looks much sharper on the feet.
I was thinking early sub or bust. In a fight against Alex de Silva he took on 5 days notice he was gassed 2.5 minutes in after a heavy grappling exchange. He was close to getting a finish on de Silva which is impressive but his cardio is a concern to me. He also tapped to leg kicks, on the ground, in a recent fight in m-1

Back