Hermansson vs Pyfer PBP

I saw -1100 odds for this fight not to go the distance lol, who would've thought no big shots of impact would've been landed by now.

Ihor got that one. 1-1 (slight chance it's 2-0 Ihor)
Rob looking gassed, slow, and 1 dimensional.

Ihor 2-1, possibly 3-0. Good adjustments/gameplan.

Pulling for Ige on the next one. He's never been stopped before, so even if he starts losing I should have plenty of time to hedge/cash out.

I noticed that Fili was planting his feet to throw, which sometimes left him immobile.

Then... BANG!

He needs to work on sticking and moving before he accepts another fight. Surprised I never noticed it until now.

I started the night strong, but I lost a bunch on Bryczek, Armen, and way too big of a hedge on Giles.
Breaking even now. Hopefully Pfyer and The Oilers can make it a winning night for me.

My bets for the main event:

- Fight won't start round 4 (-185)
- Hermansson sub only line (+175) only has action if fight ends in sub

Im at work so cant watch, read this and thought Fili must have flying knee k.o'd him or something you scared me
My bad, I'll try to be more specific in my exclamations haha.

Great round for Pyfer. Everything is landing, damage is adding up, and reads/combos are being set up. He's doing a good job of pacing as well.
Maybe Jack was waiting for a clinch, or was making reads? Either way, he needs to do something more this next round or it's gonna be a painful night for him.

Jack did some good adjustments.
Still scored it for Pyfer though. Probably 2-0 Pyfer.

These next two rounds are gonna be interesting, feel like Pyfer might take one and get a dirty split

Going big on Jack as well.
That was a big round for him. Joe's eye and lead leg look compromised and Jack seems to have survived the heaviest of Joe's shots.

2-2 Hedging my Jack bet just in case.

Pyfer is such a frontrunner though.

Pretty sure it's 2-2. Joe started strong that round, but the lead leg dmg on Joe, and Jack's jab are making the difference.

Great takedown by Jack. He made some great adjustments and stuck to a good gameplan this fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back