Dolidze vs Imavov PBP thread

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's go

Taking gamble with Pogues first. Something about Petersen competition and him winning via keylock against Cole seems...dunno but he can prove me wrong here. Pogues at least seems a bit too competent

Good end but still not sold on Petersen winning this

Man Pogues had that round won, even had he just been taken down and gotten guard. Having Peterson on his back teeing off the last minute probably lost him the round.

Pogues good work stopping tds...but then suddenly gasses out of nowhere lol. Didnt expect Peterson to outstike him but here we are

2 close rounds.

cashing out my pogues bets. Dont feel he will wein

yes he is better and yes should win but zero trust in judges here

cashing out my pogues bets. Dont feel he will wein

I think he's super live. Winning round 3 clearly, could've gotten rd 1 or 2 (or even both).

I think he's super live. Winning round 3 clearly, could've gotten rd 1 or 2 (or even both).

After first I put 100 more on Pogues. Cashed that out as well. Just super paranoid with judges in fight where the best work is done by fighter who is backing up.

Edit. Good job by the judges - right man won. Maybe a sign I wont need to bee that afraid lol.

After first I put 100 more on Pogues. Cashed that out as well. Just super paranoid with judges in fight where the best work is done by fighter who is backing up.

Edit. Good job by the judges - right man won. Maybe a sign I wont need to bee that afraid lol.
I snuck a small live bet in on Pogues +150 early rd 3. Thought live line should've been evens.

Probably 1-0 Quinones, but I feel like he's starting to fade a bit.
Adding a livebet to Mederos.

Probably 1-0 Quinones, but I feel like he's starting to fade a bit.
Adding a livebet to Mederos.
Ha I agree on rd 1, likely Quinonez but I live bet him -120. He's seemed to be able to stay busy in the past even when he looks tired. We'll see though.

I think Landon might win this easily but again, backing off a bad visual. Not shocked at all if they went against him

DC absolutely right. Maderos exaggerates his reactions when Quinonez lands and it looks bad to the judges. Most of the shots aren't even hurting him but he makes them look more significant than they are.

Quinonez 2-0 imo

Both rounds have been close. Quinones started to get some success as that round went on, but I think it's probably Mederos'
No idea what the official scores would be though. Could be 1-1 or 2-0 for either. I think it's hedge bet time lol.

BOL just had Quinonez +140, missed that but got +125. He looks to be way ahead to me...I hope I'm not missing something.

Back