Rozenstruik vs Gaziev PBP

I had a bet on Jair by KO/TKO/DQ. Will that cash?

love it! thats a TKO right? if so, i win big!

Well, sucks Gaziev was the one to sink my parlay. At least I didn't go heavy on it since I did feel like this card was a bit trash in terms of betting.

Gonna look at the next PPV to bounce back.

rough event for me. lost big on mokaev -3.5pts. thankfully anders -3.5 covered.

Actually think that reflects very poorly on his corner that he told them he can't see and they ignore it and sent him back out.

Feel like MMA corners are terrible for looking out for their fighters in comparison to boxing. Your man is telling you he can't see, there's no attempt to treat his eye during rounds and then they just send a blind fighter out to a fight where the momentum is all with the opposing fighter.

I lot a bit early on in this card (Bash) but climbed back nicely. The PPV looks like some great betting IMO.
Hope you all have a great weekend! 🍻

Actually think that reflects very poorly on his corner that he told them he can't see and they ignore it and sent him back out.

Feel like MMA corners are terrible for looking out for their fighters in comparison to boxing. Your man is telling you he can't see, there's no attempt to treat his eye during rounds and then they just send a blind fighter out to a fight where the momentum is all with the opposing fighter.
Definitely bad coaching, however to play devils advocate think they could tell it wasn't true. Gaziev just wanted out and was looking for an excuse.

Back