Rozenstruik vs Gaziev PBP

Should be 30-27 Petrino. Feels like he would've gotten a finish if he had wrestled more earlier.

I missed the Zahabi vs Basharat fight but the result is downright shocking to me. Biggest surprise of last few years appart from maybe Grasso-Shev for me. Even Strickland I think had more shot over Izzy considering he is pretty good.

Gaziev sub 1,2,3 +390
$150

Gaziev 1,2 -120
$300

Make or break. Been on the wrong side of variance last 3 cards. Hit this shit man.

Surprised Pedro retired and didn't really go for it. Just a weird fight to go out on, appreciate you probably don't want to get finished in your last fight but surely you'd want to go out on a high and to do that you don't do that by trying to point fight but go out there chasing a finish - the method that has seen you get to this point.

Surprised Pedro retired and didn't really go for it. Just a weird fight to go out on, appreciate you probably don't want to get finished in your last fight but surely you'd want to go out on a high and to do that you don't do that by trying to point fight but go out there chasing a finish - the method that has seen you get to this point.
Pretty sure he chose to retire after the performance, it wasn't a guarantee going in.

No idea what happens in main event but Jarzinhos performances have been trending worse and worse. Tko loss in first to volume striker Volkov the biggest low point.

I wouldnt trust his chin at this point

Hoping for Gaziev to use his wrestling. His striking is sloppy enough for Jair to spark him.

Gaziev is cooked if this gets to the 3rd or after. Gaziev beat a lifelong gamer and a mini heavyweight he dwarfed so far.

1-0 Gaziev.
Jair is landing the "cleaner" shots, but the power/size differential is noticeable when Gaziev lands.
Gaz also controlled the grappling. About the only way Jair gets that round is if they count the blood as heavy dmg criteria.

Two rounds and I still have no idea who is going to win

Looks like bookies agree

Closer round. I'd score it for Jair, but it could go either way. Regardless, I think Gaziev is slowing down faster.
Livebetting Jair

This fights gonna go all 5 rounds lol

Gaz is slowed right down. As long as Jair doesn't gas himself out, he's got this.

Now Gaziev seems done.
Fight looks to hit distance once again though.

Big round for Jair.
Gaz's cardio looks spent, only had energy for a handful of strikes. I don't think he can even attempt a takedown and his leg is chopped up.

Another big round for Jair. You could make an argument the last two were 10-8s as well

Back