Hermansson vs Pyfer PBP

2nd round is more of the same. Hedging with a Giles bet now.

Prates couldn't handle Giles's sloppy forward blitzes . Giles was almost staring at someone whilst ko'd (borderline creepy)

First round might be a bit dicey, but I think Armen takes it.

im going with Arman rnd 1 ko or 2 at most.

He's a heavy enough hitter to get the tko win.

Confidence rise in Viera after he greeted Armen and his crew during introductions

that was weird, he didn't really look like he was going out, it almost like he has a nervous tick to tap like that.

Maybe he taps a lot in practice and it's almost involuntary.

Confidence rise in Viera after he greeted Armen and his crew during introductions
Think it’s a BJJ thing. Some guys will shake the hand with corner and all the refs at the ibjjf events.

Think it’s a BJJ thing. Some guys will shake the hand with corner and all the refs at the ibjjf events.
Yeah, but looked confident and smooth as fook. Definately wasnt sweating about this one

0.2u MJ Dec @ 4.5

Don't rate Flowers at all but MJ is also washed. Sensible would be to pass but I'll risk it..won't be surprised when MJ gets sparked.

I had a prefight bet on MJ. He should be up 1-0. The body shots (straight) in particular are landing well.
Not sure if Flowers is downloading data/taking a round off or not, but looks very inactive out there.

Have MJ round 1 finish or wins on the scorecards at @-119. That TD should have sealed the deal.

Back