Dolidze vs Imavov PBP thread

Radtke looked good but jesus Urbina also looked awful, wasn’t throwing anything back and kept backing up

Yep, perplexing performance by Urbina. It was basically the first stiff jab he ate destroyed all his confidence and he just backed up waiting to be KO'd.

Black Wolf or Mach?
EDIT: Hard to bet against undefeated Dagestani haha

Well this is disappointing.

That was a big "nothing" round. Possibly Araujo for the control time, but also possibly stolen by Silva by that late flurry.
EDIT: Got a livebet on Silva at -250, I think she's got this now.

Mark Smith let them stand there doing nothing against the cage for 3 minutes LOL.

I'd score it 2-0 Silva, but it could be 1-1

Decent performance by Silva.

Putting a small on Randy. Again, I don't like the odds, but Muslim is 39 and father time is cruel.

This has been a fun fight card thus far. Much better than I thought it was going to be.

I'd score it 2-0 Silva, but it could be 1-1
Kinda weird how all 3 judges gave R1 to Vivi. She just held without doing any damage aside from one punch at the end of the round, and that's when Silva was unloading on her.

Nearly every YouTuber is dick riding Moicano hoping to get him on their channel. Guess we'll see what's up

I'm actually well covered with profit regardless of the outcome of the next two with parlays.
Bigger payout if Dober wins though.

Moicano 1-0
Those takedowns were hard earned, but that top position is what got him the rounds. It was pretty lethal while they were standing though, and it'll be interesting to see who has the TD/TDD advantage going forward.

Yeah, Dober is gonna be spent after this round (if it lasts that long).
Moicano's fight to lose now.
EDIT: Dober trying to prove me wrong in real time lol

Back