DWTNCS 6: Nchukwi V Matavao

Another massive dog burns haha. They are really setting them up to be crushed this week. Let's hope the main is the same

Seems like having a teammate in the ufc is usually a death sentence for these contender series fighters.

AgedReasonableInsect-poster.jpg

Cameron Church has something hanging from his ear.

what a great fight so far. blackledge being far more efficient but church is pure grit.

Crazy Ledge being 3.75 live, didnt get to hit it. That line was way too wide at that point.

An eye for an eye.

Or, in this case, a nut for a nut.

hmm church bad bet by me, had i known live betting would come back i wouldn't have prebet

that is a wide line, saw ur post about live line too late

Yeah, hit Ledge 2.25 for 1u, to buy out of Church. Its crazy how bookies line fights so quickly when barely anything has happened. But hard to livebet if you got a bet on the other and you want them to win. Currently trying to say how much do i win on A, so thats a free X amount i can bet on fighter B - and then besides that is regular livebet.

And another thing that seems to help is ask iyourself if you´d bet if you didnt have a bet already, if no - buyout. You no longer got an edge then.

Thats how i like to do it, still trying to find the optimal way. Never had success with livebet but recent months really feeling getting the hang of it, but theres a few ways to do it. I like how you often get some nice real good props for instance, excellent stuff.

So far this conetender series i´d had preffered to just livebet, some good chances here and there.

Blackledge is a legit prospect, and Church is a good prospect.

Can't wait to see Blackledge in the UFC.

Blackledge stalling on top for 3 minutes and the ref warns him with 10 seconds left.

Church really had no footwork or defense.

Back