International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

really? despite the overwhelming evidence that it's baseless and she's nuts? as a thought experiment if you had a trial would you like 12 right wing posters from this forum as a jury? not saying they'd screw you but what's your initial reaction to that? or how about we line up 12 oathkeepers for your trial? you seem to have a great fondness for them, right? "loiosh guilty by a jury of his peers so that's good enough for me!".

i wouldnt care what color hats they put on, as long as they are able to be impartial and deliberate over the facts of the case rather than who the person votes for. but the jury selection process has a system to weed these types of people out, or at least balance things out, so i wouldn't ever expect such a scenario to happen where the entire panel is based off of one demographic and interest group. the other side wouldn't be having none of that and neither would the judge. the hyper partisan's arent really going to make it far enough to make it on the panel unless they have a hidden agenda and they are really working hard to conceal it.

i dont know about you, but if i'm brought on trial and there's a dozen or so people willing to take the stand and testify for hours at a civil trial and risk going to prison on perjury charges, and i just decide to skip out of it and flee the country to go golfing so that i dont have to give my side of the story while my attorneys don't even bother to put on a defense on my behalf, call forward any witnesses, produce any evidence, refute the other side's evidence, or even try to maintain my innocence, i know damn well who the jury is going to side with 100 times out of 100, no matter who the judge or jury are.

i mean during a civil trial people who are innocent are going to be the first ones walking through the door and telling it how it is. they know they didnt do it, and they have nothing to lose by testifying and defending their good name.

in a civil trial, how would you expect to convince a jury that it's everybody else in the room who is lying but you, when you won't even give the jury the time of day to show up and give them your side of the story? if you dont get a hall pass from the judge, you're not getting that benefit of the doubt. the jury will be instructed to hold that against you, and the balance of the trial has now tipped greatly against you, and you may as well have just pled out because the jurors are going to side with your accusers anyways. in a he-said/she-said case, you're fair dinkum fucked if you dont bother showing up and testifying. save that shit for a criminal trial where even though you have to show up, they can not and will not hold that against you if you decide not to testify.

better a rapist than a bad golfer however. i hope the karate forum courts would be able to understand that and not render their decision based on me disrespecting them like that while never presenting a defense or telling my side of the story. i mean i wanted nothing more than to confront my accuser and put this thing to bed, but i already had that tee time booked up. i sure hope that you wouldnt hold that against me if i was accused of sexually assaulting somebody inside of a drag bar or something.

Last edited:
Yea a year ago DeSantis might have had a chance, but the overzealous attack via the courts is making Trump a mayrter. The anti-Trump vote will be strong, and it might be close with him and Biden. I use to say Biden will win again but slowly changing my mind. He keeps rising on national polls and that's more about how bad Biden is, I believe.

How many times have you said Trump is a garbage candidate and you wanted a better conservative?

Can you make a good argument for why Biden is bad?

@83+million dat old gal got a lot of takers to F*k both her and Donald T outta all that cash, after lawyer fees of course.

call-me-shaq-flirting-wink-nod-meme-kq4zz0im89zu9xum.gif
I've done GLIFS & MILFS and still ain't too proud to beg when it cums to bed.

really? despite the overwhelming evidence that it's baseless and she's nuts? as a thought experiment if you had a trial would you like 12 right wing posters from this forum as a jury? not saying they'd screw you but what's your initial reaction to that? or how about we line up 12 oathkeepers for your trial? you seem to have a great fondness for them, right? "loiosh guilty by a jury of his peers so that's good enough for me!".

this case is complete sham from how it all started all the way to the end including the judge and the jury.

You know what? I don't know any of the details and I don't care. I never paid attention at the beginning and all I know is he lost a defamation suit where the judge said he was a rapist. That was a slap on the wrist and the only reason (I think) it got so out of control is Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

Why do you keep saying 12 Oathkeepers? Do you know who the jurors were in this case? I thought they were a secret. Are you saying they're all Antifa?

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

Says the unbeliever

You know what? I don't know any of the details and I don't care. I never paid attention at the beginning and all I know is he lost a defamation suit where the judge said he was a rapist. That was a slap on the wrist and the only reason (I think) it got so out of control is Trump can't keep his mouth shut.

Why do you keep saying 12 Oathkeepers? Do you know who the jurors were in this case? I thought they were a secret. Are you saying they're all Antifa?

they didnt come up with the decision that he wanted so much like everybody else who rules against my favorite rapist and holds him accountable, each and every single one of those jurors were obviously working for the deep state and suffering from an imaginary disease. i bet they were all drag queens too!

This only makes trump even more popular. There was no proof against him and somehow this is the result. If it wasn’t trump, this wouldn’t have been the outcome. It only proves what trump has been saying all along.

If only he had hired the best people like he said he would to fight for him and his policies and now his countless criminal cases. Same people he now calls failed and other names to pronounce their inadequacies. The guy is a complete goof who continually steps all over himself.

You seem like an intelligent man why do still wave the flag for this oaf? TDS says more about the people who continue to support him than those who oppose him.

Who's flag waving?
Pointing out an obvious bullshit civil case is obvious bullshit isn't flag waving, but to TDS zealot it is.

Lol. You're making these long posts and think I bother to read past the first sentence.

it would impress me if you people were able to read more than one sentence, seeing how you only want to read or hear what you want to be told. that's why you people tune into tucker carlson and have to be told what to think. you're not clever. you're not original. you're just as interchangeable as the rest of the redcap NPC's on twitter. just make sure to stamp your feet and scream TDS at the sky and throwing dumb little cry-cry memes around every time you get triggered. ain't nobody gonna differentiate you from the rest of the grumble of magats. its all the same verbal diarrhea, talking points, and cockadoodle conspiracies from you. never about facts. just feelings. like i said, you lot are a dime a dozen.

anyways i'll let you go back to your coping and seething as your favorite rapist in the world continues to be held accountable for his crimes. being a staunch supporter of the party of law & order and personal accountability, i can't see why you would get so worked up over somebody being prosecuted and being held accountable for breaking the law.

always remember, defending rapists is the hill. live on it.

Last edited:
"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

I noticed that you didn't quote the author for the second time. Why are you afraid?

What an embarrassment to the US to have a court system like this, although I guess the Alex Jones case was a hundred times more laughable.

Losing my mind? Bitch please. All the facts are on my side here. So what is there to lose my mind about?

The fact is a delusional woman with a LONG history of making several rape/sexual assault alligations accused Trump of lying and libel for publicly calling her 'crazy' and denying having an affair with her in 1990, a sexual encounter in a department store dressing room, and there's not just no physical evidence of the Trump/Carroll affair, there's no evidence whatsoever.

Tag me when you find some.

R.9686950a47f1293670ca0eaab2822621

Later bitch.
But isn't there actual evidence? If Trump had supplied a sample and it came back negative or inconclusive that would have been a major boon for him.

Back