International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

What an embarrassment to the US to have a court system like this, although I guess the Alex Jones case was a hundred times more laughable.

how dare they prosecute people for breaking the law! this is not america! this is a clown world!

what was so laughable about the alex jones case? alex jones dancing on the graves of murdered children? as an international supporter of the pro-life party of law and order, shouldn't you have been totally against that kind of stuff and wanted the book thrown at the guy in the form of a civil death penalty so that he receives his comeuppance and chooses not to keep doing that kind of shit anymore?

tell us just what was funny about that. did alex jones make a joke about gay frogs somewhere during trial? maybe bring up those members of the satanic democratic cabal sacrificing babies and drinking their blood in the basement of a pizza shop and shit? you know what would be real funny bart? if somebody convinces their pals to go grab their shovels and head to the cemetary to start digging up graves of murdered children. or calling up their greiving parents every single day and harassing them and making them re-live their harrowing experience of having to bury their murdered child, day after day.

that would be hysterical now wouldnt it? at least until it's the graves of your murdered children that they are dancing on right? then be sure to tell us how much money in damages the person should have to pay if they don't get to go to jail. you wouldn't want the guy to be financially kneecapped or anything right? after all, he's still got a radio show to keep on peddling his harmful rhetoric and continue profitting off of your tragic loss.

tell me what's so funny about the alex jones case bart. is it just because of a huge amount of money in damages they issued to a piece of shit who did piece of shit things, or is there something more that i might have missed?

Last edited:
“Not doubt, certainty is what drives one insane.”

You should read proverbs in the Bible. It's a short book, and gets to the point quickly. There, you will find out what kind of man you are. God bless brother.

You've been owned repeatedly in this thread, defeated on every point both factually and intellectually.

And now you're throwing around insults and fainting victory.

By all means do so. Everyone that's bothered to read through the thread knows you're currently announcing your level of intelligence.
Feigning*

You should read proverbs in the Bible. It's a short book, and gets to the point quickly. There, you will find out what kind of man you are. God bless brother.

"Don’t rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke the wise, and he will love you."

"Don’t rebuke a mocker, or he will hate you; rebuke the wise, and he will love you."

ErFSzWaXcAICG2s

"Forgiveness is swallowing when you'd rather spit."

leftist cult weirdos spiking a football cause their team is good at election interference. sad times.

oh and sweater is a can and so are his sweaters. the canniest lol
LOL!!! There's only one candidate with indictments for election interference. You occasionally post something funny but damn man you're a tired old joke.

Yeah really. Most women I know want to have the option to kill their baby while it's still in the womb.

"Hey women, you want to be able to kill your baby? We have the solution. Vote democrat".
In the womb? LOL!!! We want the option of aborting them even after they're born...<{jackyeah}>

Not. {<hhh]

be hilarious if she sues him..
Now the she has the money--$5M at the very least in her pocket already no matter what a deadbeat Trump is, she should do it just for the shits and giggles like Trump would :)

Cute to see the extreme left have their own attempts at memes.

that's not a meme. that's a proverb.

and also a funny church sign

De5dboTU8AA6Po-.jpg

whats the matter bart? i think you still might have some of that freedom foam running down your chin. is it the rapey mango flavor again?

Now the she has the money--$5M at the very least in her pocket already no matter what a deadbeat Trump is, she should do it just for the shits and giggles like Trump would :)

after she gets done washing her hands of him on the 83 million dollar case, think of all the extra money she'll have to sue all these fine heaps of maga trash who defame her if she just takes a good chunk of it and invests it into some kind of a defamation litigation business.

now that she's found an infinite money glitch and a license to print money, she could start up her own anti-rape and anti-defamation enterprise based off of sueing the pants off of maga trash who can't keep their mouths shut and don't really understand their rights,. where even after she's dead, there will still be a laundry list of people getting sued by her estate for the defaming comments they made.

i mean she's already an author. may as well go full entrepreneur and turn this into a thriving business that can succeed throughout many generations down the line.
now all she needs is a catchy title for it. "Screw Them And Sue Them LTD." is the best i can offer. and after the profits start rolling in, it's time to expand the empire, and build a courthouse and a bergdorf goodman's right next to their office. that way it becomes a one-stop shop for rape and defamation, and then all they have to do is turn on the tv and wait for people to start talking shit about them. you could almost turn this shit into the sport and call it the Anti Defamation League and have betting pools over the outcomes of their cases, and have announcers doing play by play of the trials. or maybe even start a game show called Play Stupid Games, where Judge Judy and the crew hand out stupid prizes to rapists and defamers.

Last edited:
after she gets done washing her hands of him on the 83 million dollar case, think of all the extra money she'll have to sue all these fine heaps of maga trash who defame her if she just takes a good chunk of it and invests it into some kind of a defamation litigation business.

now that she's found an infinite money glitch and a license to print money, she could start up her own anti-rape and anti-defamation enterprise based off of sueing the pants off of maga trash who can't keep their mouths shut and don't really understand their rights,. where even after she's dead, there will still be a laundry list of people getting sued by her estate for the defaming comments they made.

i mean she's already an author. may as well go full entrepreneur and turn this into a thriving business that can succeed throughout many generations down the line.
now all she needs is a catchy title for it. "Screw Them And Sue Them LTD." is the best i can offer. and after the profits start rolling in, it's time to expand the empire, and build a courthouse and a bergdorf goodman's right next to their office. that way it becomes a one-stop shop for rape and defamation, and then all they have to do is turn on the tv and wait for people to start talking shit about them. you could almost turn this shit into the sport and call it the Anti Defamation League and have betting pools over the outcomes of their cases, and have announcers doing play by play of the trials. or maybe even start a game show called Play Stupid Games, where Judge Judy and the crew hand out stupid prizes to rapists and defamers.

100 % behind this.

But they won't make that much money off broke MAGA rednecks.

jesus....her book is seriously messed up. very sad if that stuff happened.

WhatDoWeNeedMenFor.png

mods @Strychnine @Sinister @LMP some of the chuds here don't believe e jean's own stories because they don't buy what's being sourced by "right wing media". can i post excerpts from her own book? they're fucked up though...

Back