Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190622-011200_Chrome.jpg

The first parlay is somewhat of a long shot but I feel good about it

The second parlay is what i call easy money

<GinJuice><13>

this is just a rumor guys. everyone relax

ur second bet is decent. but why would u expect kz vs moicano to go past 2.5 rounds in a 5 rounder? 6 ufc fights, 0 have gone to a decision.. and moicano has 3/7 fights go to decision. sure he can be a bit "boring" but this fight is one i wouldnt touch with a pole.

ur second bet is decent. but why would u expect kz vs moicano to go past 2.5 rounds in a 5 rounder?

First 2 or 3 rounds will be a feeling out process. Moicano has 7 decisions and the way KZ gor KOd last fight, he'll fight a lot more conservative I think

First 2 or 3 rounds will be a feeling out process. Moicano has 7 decisions and the way KZ gor KOd last fight, he'll fight a lot more conservative I think
interesting. after kz lost his first match because of a poor decision, he said he would go out and go balls to the wall to finish. now u think he will go back on everything, even his nickname. its bold. again, i dont hate it, but thats a strange fight to bet on.

i dont think im putting money on anything tomorrow, but i just took a quick look

-winn at -320, pena at -360, and lipski/meatball going past 2.5 is at -235. parlays to +137.. might be worth a small penny

I like all of your bets except that Di Chirco/ Holland over 2.5....you're gambling there. The rest is easy money

What site do you use where you get those kinds of bets?

James Gallagher?? I'm sorry for your loss.
Nah, that bets all right. Bellator has him back to fighting a guy without a real record. Though I'm always down for a repeat of
james_gallagher_viral_loss_bellator_204.0.jpg

ricky-bandejas-bellator-204-1.jpg

ur second bet is decent. but why would u expect kz vs moicano to go past 2.5 rounds in a 5 rounder? 6 ufc fights, 0 have gone to a decision.. and moicano has 3/7 fights go to decision. sure he can be a bit "boring" but this fight is one i wouldnt touch with a pole.
Just a little short pole, or about a 10ft pole?

And @ this very moment, young James knew he fucked up..

ADED2834-2CBD-4A0F-B616-7B9B71525512.jpeg

I've never ever seen KZ fight conservative, sorry.

Wish I could bet on Bellator my book doesn’t carry it

I think Manhoef gets KTFO tonight aswell

Back