Easy Money

You're going to lose your money on either parlay in my opinion.
We'll see after the fights are over tomorrow.

Betting on fights...
You have a long way to go in life my child.
1 (35).gif

Will nobody mention that the TS placed bets of a total worth of 1100$ (967€)?

not too sold on ashley yoder to win i could see her losing a decision

Will nobody mention that the TS placed bets of a total worth of 1100$ (967€)?
If hes making good money then why not but if hes struggling, then hes taking a risk.

Because he lost by fluke elbow his last fight? Zombie has great resilience
as a gambler myself, the whole point is avoiding risk. this is one of the reasons i wouldnt bet on this fight. kz just ko'd for the first time, we have no idea how he will look after that. i think what that poster was trying to say is that its possible kz has become chinny from all the damage he has taken in the past on top of the ko that just occurred.

as a gambler myself, the whole point is avoiding risk. this is one of the reasons i wouldnt bet on this fight. kz just ko'd for the first time, we have no idea how he will look after that. i think what that poster was trying to say is that its possible kz has become chinny from all the damage he has taken in the past on top of the ko that just occurred.

I don't see it, that elbow would have knocked anyone out, plus Moicano has been finished with strikes twice and is coming out of a knock out loss too. I'd question Miocano's chin before zombies

I don't see it, that elbow would have knocked anyone out, plus Moicano has been finished with strikes twice and is coming out of a knock out loss too. I'd question Miocano's chin before zombies
id question either one.even if u dont see it, its still questionable. u dont really wanna bet on someone after their first ko.

Ah, i see. I'm dealing with Sherdog millionaires here. :D

Compound interest bro, he could have worked up to there from a hundred... Check out the betting page, lots of guys there risk much more than this every card, it's all relative

Ah, i see. I'm dealing with Sherdog millionaires here. :D
im a sherdog thousandaire suckkaaa

but forreal, u were way too vague, as if 1100 was significant or something. (not amount of money, but like some kinda reference akin to 'tree fiddy')

Compound interest bro, he could have worked up to there from a hundred... Check out the betting page, lots of guys there risk much more than this every card, it's all relative
Yeah, i didn't think about that possibility. Still, if i managed to make good money with a bet i would withdraw most of it and keep a small cut for further bets. Wouldn't risk it if i got in those numbers.
im a sherdog thousandaire suckkaaa

but forreal, u were way too vague, as if 1100 was significant or something. (not amount of money, but like some kinda reference akin to 'tree fiddy')
Maybe i was, my bad on this. I just thought it was a big amount to bet on sports and i thought it was weird nobody said anything relevant to this.

Back