EASY WORK

so easy he lost half the fight against 0-0 boxer. grats on 50-0 to Floyd

Yup I was thinking Conor who killed Paulie was legit and well

There are levels to this even a 40 year old retired man who has no power stopped the mma goat

Easy Work
Floyd should fight Connor in MMA rules. Now that would be easy work for Connor. Connor would embarass Floyd in MMA, where Connor actually held his own in a boxing match. Floyd should be embarassed. (I'am not a connor fan either.)

so easy he lost half the fight against 0-0 boxer. grats on 50-0 to Floyd
You can't lose or win half the fight, that would mean both fighters won evenly. Money won easy, remember they raised his hand. Hard work and dedication.

50-0 EAT A FAT DICK CONOR NUT HUGGERS LOLOLOLOL

Yup I was thinking Conor who killed Paulie was legit and well

There are levels to this even a 40 year old retired man who has no power stopped the mma goat
....In a boxing match playing by boxing rules having never boxed professionally before lets not forget that.

Floyd should fight Connor in MMA rules. Now that would be easy work for Connor. Connor would embarass Floyd in MMA, where Connor actually held his own in a boxing match. Floyd should be embarassed. (I'am not a connor fan either.)
Why? Floyd tko'd him on in stand up. Please don't say Caner would take him down and submit him, hahaha!. Floyd Would of probably KO'd him sooner with MMA gloves, Mayweather MMA Goat now!!

That told me everything I needed to know about how good a fighter Floyd is. Conor would kill him in a real fight

I think if floyd would learn a few subs like the arm bar or the americano he would do well against Conor in UFC.

....In a boxing match playing by boxing rules having never boxed professionally before lets not forget that.
Let those excuses flow

Remember this was a man who claimed to be boxing all his life and and said per his coach mma hand fighting was thier specialty

i dont even like Conor but he was down a round and hurt Floyd to the body lol

Couture/Toney was far more embarrassing

easy work = losing like half the fight and getting your head snapped back multiple times.

lmao stay delusional, look how upset the boxing fans are that conor did well.

Lucky fights are judged on their entirely. lmfao
He landed more than Manny.. If you are not impressed that an 0-0 boxer took floyd to round 10 you are just a hater

No surprise. Conor gassed. Floyd pounced.

Floyd is a 40 year old man and pulled out of retirement for this fight. Why don't you pick someone around Conor's age and weight.

And no they weren't splitting rounds, wtf are you guys smoking.

Back