Media Eddie Bravo on Khabib vs Ferguson.

Tony's only chance to beat Khabib is a doctor stoppage from an elbow cut or a submission.

Aside from that, Khabib smashes him. ALHAMDULILLAH

so tony gonna under-roll in for kneebar, then work rubber guard

Tony is the kind of guy to post the gameplan on his Instagram a day before the fight.

Khabib told Conrat exactly what he was going to do and he did it.

Fury told Wilder exactly what he was going to do and did it.

No big deal if Tony let's us know what the gameplan is.

Two ten+ streaks going head to head in the shark tank division. Gonna be glorious, hopefully the JBG is satisfied

Is Eddie giving away too much in this interview, or are they saying this to set Khabib up for something else?

One of the highest level match ups we've had in years. There aren't too many fights like this between the two best and in their prime.
Do you consider Tony in his prime though? By the time the fight comes around he'll be 37. Don't get me wrong guy clearly still has it but I wouldn't call 37 a prime fighting age.

Tony has no chance unless Khabib gets injured

Tony's only chance to beat Khabib is a doctor stoppage from an elbow cut or a submission.

Well, yeah. So he's either going to TKO him or submit him. What a wild theory you have.

All ham Delilah

Do you consider Tony in his prime though? By the time the fight comes around he'll be 37. Don't get me wrong guy clearly still has it but I wouldn't call 37 a prime fighting age.

Not to mention coming off a horrendous knee injury.

Its unfortunate we didn't get to see this fight a few years ago. I think Khabib is definitely still in his prime but I think the best Tony is behind us.

Tony is the kind of guy to post the gameplan on his Instagram a day before the fight.

For the record I like Tony and he is a huge threat. Eddie not so much....dude thinks if you don't believe youtube conspiracy theories you are a brainwashed idiot...

Joshua Fabia > Eddie Bra

One of the highest level match ups we've had in years. There aren't too many fights like this between the two best and in their prime.

Too bad Tony is 36 and has had a fuckton of injuries. Saying he's in his prime is a bit of a stretch, as much as I'd like to believe it, but he's close at least.

The earth will implode into a sphere
So are you suggesting that the earth is flat, or that it's hollow?
giphy.gif

i doubt tony is in his prime

hes already 36 + all the mental Damage etc. … hes at least 45 years old.

just my opinion

Decent match up. Not the greatest match up in UFC history. Wtf is this guy smoking.

I don't know man. Name 1 that's better. I mean seriously. You've got a fight between arguably the 2 greatest lw fighters ever. One is undefeated, one is an absolute animal on like a 12 fight win streak. Greatest lw fight for sure. Arguably greatest UFC fight imo. Skill for skill, and record for record, it's definitely up there.

I'm open to hearing who you think was a better matchup though.

Back