Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

Your whole premise on this being a "bad neighborhood" that the Asian man should've known to avoid, was because it was filled with black people. There is no reason why the Asian man should've known it was a bad neighborhood, prior to being robbed. So why should he have known, smart guy? What's THE reason he should've known? Go on, just fuckin' say it.

Canadian, when you live in a city you learn about that city. If you're going to venture off into that city, you should know about the neighborhoods and which you should avoid.

Is there a map of neighborhoods racist against Asians somewhere I can download? I have some Asian friends and they might need to know what neighborhoods they aren't allowed to go in if they visit San Fran.

Not sure if this has been posted, but the new DA is tweeting about it.

It's also making local news now.

That video bummed me out. The thug swinging the grabber stick at the old man could have fucking killed him if he connected. This video is terrible. That guy filming is another certified piece of shit.

Lol. Vengeful is the old Asian dude in this thread

Best to stay in low level racist threads or the Lounge.

You tend to get fucked up otherwise

Oh man, I don't wanna get hit by the hammer so I'm just gonna leave a quick comment and gtfo asap.

I hope each and one of these scumbags get rectal cancer.

Last time I was in San Francisco I was walking down the street, looking around and wondering to myself why the fuck people pay a million dollars for a studio apartment just to live there. It's dirty, homeless everywhere.....homeless shit is all over the place. You gotta deal with drug users, ghetto people, weird fucks and people piled on top of people everywhere you go.

People pay a million dollars to put up with all that just so they can walk to a ramen restaurant? Leftists are whacked out of their minds.

Disgusting racist attack by those pieces of shit. Hope they get what they deserve.

The exact opposite is occurring actually. I've already showed you the statistics, which you always ignore, but the number of Asians voting "left" has skyrocketed in recent years. In the 2018 midterms, 77% of Asians voted for Democrat. That is higher than it has ever been.

Pulling wool over your eyes and saying what you wish was true is not going to change reality. The Republican party has a serious problem with attracting Asian voters for a variety of reasons.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Americans_in_government_and_politics

It's safe to say that the second or third generation- raised in a middle class household without any struggles would lean democrat. They naturally just outlived and outnumbered the 1st gens.

Asian Americans voted Republican and were the only racial group more conservative than whites in the 1990s, according to surveys.

Canadian, when you live in a city you learn about that city. If you're going to venture off into that city, you should know about the neighborhoods and which you should avoid.

Agreed.

The government should put military outposts around these bad streets, and anybody coming in or leaving these places should be subject to thorough searches. Papers also need to be displayed.

Naive citizens must be protected and bad neighbourhoods need to be prevented from spreading their violence elsewhere.

I don't think that's a hate crime. I didn't see anything in the video to suggest he was robbed because he was Asian, looks more like he was robbed because he went into a neighborhood he shouldn't be in.

I think the part where the guy goes "I hate fucking Asians" sums it up

If reversed, and the Asian guy said he hates blacks, while still getting mugged, I probably would of heard about this story before I came to Sherdog, and it would've somehow ignored the crime itself while making it about the racist remark.

Last edited:
Lol. Vengeful is the old Asian dude in this thread

Best to stay in low level racist threads or the Lounge.

You tend to get fucked up otherwise
I got fucked up because people on the internet disagree with me? Oh no! I'm so so hurt that people on sherdog think I'm racist against the blacks.

That was really horrible to watch, there is a certain level of 'racial sociopathy' in the black community where they are horrified at this happening to them, but then seemingly have no empathy for it happening to others. Not one person in a crowd of 20 people stood up there and pointed at that they were being assholes, dude was just going about his day trying to earn a living FFS

Growing up in a black neighborhood, I would rank simple theft, domestic violence, and racist name calling as my top three. Not a lot of actual robbery or assault.

Only assault that included theft, was a couple of jive ass turkeys beating up an 80 year old farmer named Mr. Primm. He had four twenty dollar bills on him.

"four twenty dollar bills"...

<{pranko}>

Last time I was in San Francisco I was walking down the street, looking around and wondering to myself why the fuck people pay a million dollars for a studio apartment just to live there. It's dirty, homeless everywhere.....homeless shit is all over the place. You gotta deal with drug users, ghetto people, weird fucks and people piled on top of people everywhere you go.

People pay a million dollars to put up with all that just so they can walk to a ramen restaurant? Leftists are whacked out of their minds.

It's got world-class restaurants, shopping and a thriving social scene for extremely wealthy left-wing people. Like all such places.

Back