Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

Yet you liked this post that denounced Asians as subservient cucks to white leftist masters.
Errrr, do you need reading assistance? My post is not racist in any way, shape or form. Try harder

Errrr, do you need reading assistance? My post is not racist in any way, shape or form. Try harder
Not at all, you just described a large group based on race as being subservient....what do you think "pleasing their racist overlords" mean?

Not at all, you just described a large group based on race as being subservient....what do you think "pleasing their racist overlords" mean?
That’s not a racial stereotyping, that’s a mindset. Some Asians clearly think they are inferior, which they obviously are not. They are going out if their way to virtue signal to leftist whites who in turn are happy to throw them under the bus.

That’s not a racial stereotyping, that’s a mindset. Some Asians clearly think they are inferior, which they obviously are not. They are going out if their way to virtue signal to leftist whites who in turn are happy to throw them under the bus.
That's your opinion on what their mindset is, and it stems from your own biased thinking. Definitely racist, but I don't care unlike some of these other people that pretend they care about racism.

ITT: the mere act of entering someone else's neighborhood is instigating a fight with the ones from that neighborhood

I predict that it’s going to be inevitable Sinophobia will be on the rise, the Coronavirus pandemic just accelerated it.

Not to mention in times of economic crisis, there will be a resurgence of nationalism and far right movements for obvious reasons.

I have several friends right now in holiday in South East Asia, and I can tell you the Asians nowadays are way more racist than the whiteys.

I have several friends right now in holiday in South East Asia, and I can tell you the Asians nowadays are way more racist than the whiteys.

To be fair to SEA, you only get lynched there if you misbehave and refuse to take a hint to stop.

To be fair to SEA, you only get lynched there if you misbehave and refuse to take a hint to stop.
Well, there are exceptions, but SEA is pretty much changed. You don"t feel like in Istanbul, but it"s ok. Right now, with the coronavirus, they completely changed their attitude. And some of my friends are there since weeks/months. They don"t think much, they just stare at you and could easily run you maybe. My friends are simply afraid. Indonesia and Thailand. There is no logic in it, you can have infected between the local population.

Well, there are exceptions, but SEA is pretty much changed. You don"t feel like in Istanbul, but it"s ok. Right now, with the coronavirus, they completely changed their attitude. And some of my friends are there since weeks/months. They don"t think much, they just stare at you and could easily run you maybe. My friends are simply afraid. Indonesia and Thailand. There is no logic in it, you can have infected between the local population.
Anecdotal, but just a few months ago, people were keeping their distances from their Iranian exchange students because of what happened to Soleimani and then they suddenly forgot about him.

Also, No one in the video is white

Last edited:
Back