Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

I'm free, why the fucc would l care who they arrest 2500 miles away in California?

And thought I was racist against the blacks? Shouldn't blacks getting arrested make me happy?

Oh! You meant I was crying tears of joy!

You do not hate blacks. You just believe they are violent unkept dirty and animalistic.

Now Asians. You straight out fucking hate them. Because while they are smarter than you, they still pack more between their legs than your puny inbred ass.

Your hate for others stems from your lack of manhood

I'm glad they're catching these people. That video really bummed me out. There were a lot of cans there which I'm sure he put on miles walking around to obtain.

Pile that on top of him being poor enough to swallow his pride to be able to rummage like that, and the fact that he's old and feeble, hits me in the feels a little bit.

It's like some adult steeling a kids Halloween candy at the end of the night. Just an overall rotten move.

You do not hate blacks. You just believe they are violent unkept dirty and animalistic.

Now Asians. You straight out fucking hate them. Because while they are smarter than you, they still pack more between their legs than your puny inbred ass.

Your hate for others stems from your lack of manhood

Interesting take considering I never made any blanket statements regarding any race in this thread. So how do you feel about your conservatives in this thread that called the blacks "animals" "savages" or saying that "
Asians, so eager to virtue signal in order to please their rabid white leftist overlords, will sell out their own in a heartbeat."

I don't hate others, I just don't care about them. It's called objectivity. But good to see the arrests have been made, and more information has come out proving I was right. Shitty neighborhood that the Asian man shouldn't have been in, as evidenced by the allegation that he was robbed in the exact same area two months ago for his cans by the same guy. The guy that robbed him in the video isn't charged with a hate crime, which suggests the robbery wasn't racially motivated or a hate crime like I said from the beginning. Cameraman is charged with a hate crime and robbery because at the beginning of the video he was encouraging the guy that did the robbery to "crack his head" and he later said "I hate Asians" which after listening to the beginning of the video I said he should be charged with a hate crime and incitement of the robbery.

I'm glad they're catching these people. That video really bummed me out. There were a lot of cans there which I'm sure he put on miles walking around to obtain.

Pile that on top of him being poor enough to swallow his pride to be able to rummage like that, and the fact that he's old and feeble, hits me in the feels a little bit.

It's like some adult steeling a kids Halloween candy at the end of the night. Just an overall rotten move.

yet certain c*nts here had no problem with it.

i definitely admire asian immigrant hustle. instead of begging on the streets or getting govt assistance, they go out there and find a way to make money.

Good.

This should be my last post in this thread. Just want to say I'm glad to hear that the perpetrators have been caught and charged. Hopefully, I won't get tagged back to this thread. I'm actively trying to avoid threads like this now...

I'm getting to that point with certain subjects too.
We can bang our heads against walls in some of these threads with no real impact, or do things productive away from this toxic website and make a difference.

Again, I haven't read any of his posts. I read this, which you posted before he even entered the thread:

wait, have you not heard this ridiculous claim??

that we benefit from white privilege?

have you not heard how we are "white adjacent." ??

@LogicalInsanity , sorry I know I've been name dropping you more than your stalker @vengeful lately, but don't waste your time. Check this out:

"On that note, I suspect Hitler had more decency in him than Trump, McConnell, and a lot of Republicans, but I think I've said as much before" ~ @Trotsky

I couldn't direct quote due to the closed thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-to-f-a-pizza-than-eat-a-girl.4085893/page-31

You can't make this shit up.

@Trotsky (note how I tagged you, unlike how you commonly don't for others, coward) opinion on this or anything else doesn't matter at all when you actually believe the shit he said above.

Good.

I'm getting to that point with certain subjects too.
We can bang our heads against walls in some of these threads with no real impact, or do things productive away from this toxic website and make a difference.

@LogicalInsanity , sorry I know I've been name dropping you more than your stalker @vengelful lately, but don't waste your time. Check this out:

"On that note, I suspect Hitler had more decency in him than Trump, McConnell, and a lot of Republicans, but I think I've said as much before" ~ @Trotsky

I couldn't direct quote due to the closed thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-to-f-a-pizza-than-eat-a-girl.4085893/page-31

You can't make this shit up.

@Trotsky (note how I tagged you, unlike how you commonly don't for others, coward) opinion on this or anything else doesn't matter at all when you actually believe the shit he said above.

it's all good homie. Good looking out!

in this thread, we had @vengeful excusing this racist attack,....

I think maybe 1 or 2 libs addressed this, or called him out on it.

the rest of the leftist c*nts ignored it...per norm. cowardly fu*ks.

Realistically, I’ve never heard a single person claim that slavery should be legal in any form. I’m sure they exist somewhere, but I’ve never encountered them online or in print, much less in real life.

On the other hand, one constantly sees people claiming that racism is about total social power and authority, such that one cannot be racist towards a group that is dominant. Conversely, one cannot be racist if one is a member of a weak group—or at most it is a sort of harmless theoretical possibility with no real world harm.

Yes, it’s fucktarded, but it’s still a surprisingly prevalent view, particularly amongst academics in grievance studies fields.

As with so many dogmas of American political ideology, what works in theory with a white black dichotomy, if you really really want to believe, makes no sense when Asians, Middle Easterners, and other groups are thrown in the mix. At that point all you can try is some sort of bizarre argument that minority A oppressing minority B is, in some convoluted way, to be understood with one’s inner eye as actually the fault of white man C.

Isn't it racist in itself to suggest that minorities have no agency of their own and that everything that happens to them is essentially because of the white man?

<TheWire1>

I'd be shocked at anything less.

I didn't excuse anything you nitwit. I said it was robbery and assault.... It's robbery and assault. After I heard the beginning of the video I said the cameraman should be charged with a hate crime and incitement of the robbery. He was charged with a hate crime, robbery, and a parole violation.

What exactly did I excuse, madam?

"All good homie" ?
{<doc}
First the Asians steal their cans and now their slang? This is not OK.

this is how poisonous leftism is...
they get us to focus on our differences...rather than what we have in common.

this is why these c*nts have conjured up shit like "microaggressions" and have employed "cultural appropriation" to almost everything.

these pieces of $hit, like Vengeful foment more racism than any far right Racist group.

UPDATE: New DA drops charges against the camera man.

San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin is dropping charges against one of the two suspects arrested in connection to a shocking viral video that shows an Asian man being robbed.

Twenty-year-old Dwayne Grayson, who police say recorded and uploaded the disturbing clip to social media, will no longer be charged with elder abuse and battery, and will instead face "restorative justice," which involves rehabilitation and reconciliation with victims.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Chesa-Boudin-crime-video-Bayview-Asian-attack-DA-15099780.php

He's getting roasted in all the comments.

Last edited:

San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin is dropping charges against one of the two suspects arrested in connection to a shocking viral video that shows an Asian man being robbed.

Twenty-year-old Dwayne Grayson, who police say recorded and uploaded the disturbing clip to social media, will no longer be charged with elder abuse and battery, and will instead face "restorative justice," which involves rehabilitation and reconciliation with victims.

https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Chesa-Boudin-crime-video-Bayview-Asian-attack-DA-15099780.php

<TheWire1>

What? Fucking San Francisco......

Not surprising...
It is san Francisco.

I bet @vengeful is jacking off to this

Wow what a twist!
I can't believe that corrupt Commiefornia would resort to supporting crime and black on Asian racism!

At what point can we just let Commiefornia become it's own sovereign nation? Fuckin let them have it. They can enjoy all the crime, drugs, gangs, anti asian and white racism, stupid policies, wildfires, legal street shitting, Pelosi, drag queen story hour, Trump = Hitler seminars etc etc etc......give all residents a years notice so those that don't support this shit have ample time to get out, and then just cut them the fuck off.
In a few years when it's descended into full blown anarchy we can easily take it right back and instill a rational governing body.
It's truly a shame because it's a beautiful state, especially up North.

He's already on probation for 2 charges of robbery and they don't even give him a slap on the wrist for this. What a fucking joke.

Not surprising...
It is san Francisco.

I bet @vengeful is jacking off to this
Let me make this clear for you.

If cameraman gets life in prison.....I don't care.

If cameraman gets the death sentence.....I don't care.

If cameraman isn't charged and is walking around free.....I don't care.

Stop acting like a bitch, tagging me, attributing made up quotes to me, and seeking my attention in general. If you wanna man-up and call out the actual racist posts in this thread go do that, but I doubt you have the balls to since they were made by conservatives. You people tend to be quite hypocritical when it comes to calling out your own.

Wow what a twist!
I can't believe that corrupt Commiefornia would resort to supporting crime and black on Asian racism!

At what point can we just let Commiefornia become it's own sovereign nation? Fuckin let them have it. They can enjoy all the crime, drugs, gangs, anti asian and white racism, stupid policies, wildfires, legal street shitting, Pelosi, drag queen story hour, Trump = Hitler seminars etc etc etc......give all residents a years notice so those that don't support this shit have ample time to get out, and then just cut them the fuck off.
In a few years when it's descended into full blown anarchy we can easily take it right back and instill a rational governing body.
It's truly a shame because it's a beautiful state, especially up North.

lol @ this nonsensical rant. You realize the charges were dropped because it's what the victim wanted, right?

Back