Elections Election Fraud update - evidence coming in so fast we can't keep up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attempt to book the 4 Seasons only to have to go to the 4 Seasons landscaping company to hold a press conference is top-tier for me.
Yeah that was an awesome self own as well.
Other than being traitorous and undermining democracy, this Rudy and Kraken lady shit show with a sprinkling of Lin Wood, has been some of the best comedy going today. It is like watching a month long SNL sketch and what I don't understand is they still plow ahead after getting embarrassed time after time in court, but hey the Rubes are still donating, so if you don't mind being considered a joke and making a mockery of your career, I guess you still move forward after taking so many L's.
Then you got posters on here that have posted like at least 50 this is it's. Then a day later its debunked or something that is found out to be BS, but much like Rudy they keep plugging along even though they have totally shit on their credibility.
History is not going to be kind to all these traitors. Those 100+ members of Congress who signed that bullshit letter, I feel bad for them when their grand children asked them why they betrayed their country for a Con Man.

Yeah that was an awesome self own as well.
Other than being traitorous and undermining democracy, this Rudy and Kraken lady shit show with a sprinkling of Lin Wood, has been some of the best comedy going today. It is like watching a month long SNL sketch and what I don't understand is they still plow ahead after getting embarrassed time after time in court, but hey the Rubes are still donating, so if you don't mind being considered a joke and making a mockery of your career, I guess you still move forward after taking so many L's.
Then you got posters on here that have posted like at least 50 this is it's. Then a day later its debunked or something that is found out to be BS, but much like Rudy they keep plugging along even though they have totally shit on their credibility.
History is not going to be kind to all these traitors. Those 100+ members of Congress who signed that bullshit letter, I feel bad for them when their grand children asked them why they betrayed their country for a Con Man.
History is definitely not going to be kind. I imagine if you come back to Sherdog in 20 years, if this place is even still around, and ask who was a Trump supporter, very few people would admit it.

Except it is true and the actual owner of dominion, who said only way to ensure if through audit, along with the actual audit report, both of which I trust more than some scrub article writer

Why does that article (from Detroit, a corrupt liberal city) not cite the actual report? Post any article that actually cites the report. If they claim it to be false, why would they not cite it?

You are literally a second hand source of a second hand source, while I provide actual legislative hearings, and the actual report itself.

You have to be able to critically evaluate things to have an honest opinion, and you clearly do not have this within you. Sorry bud, but you fail any logic and critical thinking class.

edit: actual report for those interested https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report

The complete moron who wrote that report without citing any raw data sources in the report did a similar thing on a affidavit on voter turnout where he mixed up counties in Michigan for Minnesota and also was completely wrong on the actual voter turnout in Michigan:

Table_of_correct_voter_turnout_stats.png

Barely anyone showed up to Biden’s rally for the Georgia senate. We are supposedly to believe this president elect got 80 million votes when hardly anyone showed up to a rally after he won?

There were almost 1,000 people at Jonestown. I’ve never seen that many cars in any Church parking lot!

History is definitely not going to be kind. I imagine if you come back to Sherdog in 20 years, if this place is even still around, and ask who was a Trump supporter, very few people would admit it.
You could scarcely find a Trumper in here before the 2016 election.

The complete moron who wrote that report without citing any raw data sources in the report did a similar thing on a affidavit on voter turnout where he mixed up counties in Michigan for Minnesota and also was completely wrong on the actual voter turnout in Michigan:

Table_of_correct_voter_turnout_stats.png
Your argument falls on deaf ears . These yahoos will be crying Jan 21 and till the day they die bout fraud, echoing their lord and master , Daddy Trump . I’m convinced these guys want a sexual relationship with him in fact .

Imagine being this deranged.

You would think if this was so widespread they would have been able to present at least literally one of these fraudulent ballots to court.

Are you saying that didn't happen?

In VA 8,000 more people voted for Senator than President, in Philadelphia 80,000 more people voted for President than any other election on the ballot. Same with Atlanta.

That doesn't mean that Biden didn't win or wouldn't have regardless, but it does mean that the close call states had thousand of ballots that seemingly only voted in the presidential race.

There were people in here clamoring for a Trump candidacy in 2012. The moment he brought the Obama Muslim chain emails to television he had a political following.

I dont recall anyone clamoring for Trump to run in '12. Although there were posters that believed his "investigators are finding interesting things" schtick.

I dont recall anyone clamoring for Trump to run in '12. Although there were posters that believed his "investigators are finding interesting things" schtick.
Trump entertained running in 2012 so much he was included in the official Republican primary polling, where he was doing solid numbers. Then he ultimately decided not to run.

In VA 8,000 more people voted for Senator than President, in Philadelphia 80,000 more people voted for President than any other election on the ballot. Same with Atlanta.

That doesn't mean that Biden didn't win or wouldn't have regardless, but it does mean that the close call states had thousand of ballots that seemingly only voted in the presidential race.

If it happened why didn't they provide it to the courts when asked?

Reactions: lsa

I had specific conversations about it on here, people saying they wanted a “successful businessman” as President, claimed Trump was more successful in business than Herman Cain or Mitt Romney. I didn’t understand it then, and even after he completed his time in office I’ve never understood Trump’s appeal.

I had specific conversations about it on here, people saying they wanted a “successful businessman” as President, claimed Trump was more successful in business than Herman Cain or Mitt Romney. I didn’t understand it then, and even after he completed his time in office I’ve never understood Trump’s appeal.
He definitely already was growing his cult back then.

Here's another one from PPP polling back in April of 2011 where Trump was actually in the lead:

"Every month, PPP polls Republican primary voters nationwide about their preferences for the GOP presidential nomination. Almost every month, the top four candidates have been in a statistical tie, with various candidates jockeying back and forth for slim leads. But for the first time in three months, when Mike Huckabee had a tenpoint lead over Mitt Romney and Sarah Palin, PPP has found a candidate who puts serious distance between himself and the rest of the field: Donald Trump. Trump leads with 26% over Huckabee’s 17%, Romney’s 15%, Newt Gingrich’s 11%, Palin’s 8%, Ron Paul’s 5%, and Tim Pawlenty and Michele Bachmann’s 4%."

So after the Dominion hearing in MI yesterday, both House and Senate met and subpoenaed for more "evidence"

"Concerned about possible election evidence being destroyed, members of a joint session of the Michigan Legislature’s House and Senate oversight committees on Tuesday voted to issue subpoenas to Detroit and the nearby suburb of Livonia demanding they surrender hard drives, emails, absentee voter counting board laptops and other election-related materials."

One Senate Democrat reportedly joined his Republican colleagues in supporting the subpoenas.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...mittees-subpoena-election-hard-drives-laptops

This will be fun. You leave out that in PA there were no senate or house races.

AG Race

SHAPIRO , JOSHUA D (Dem) - 3,461,215 (Biden 3,458,229) WOW so close
HEIDELBAUGH, HEATHER S (Rep) - 3,153,678 (Trump 3,377,674) OMG where are all of the Rep AG votes? Oh, there were 4 people in the race for AG.

This means nothing.

110,000 (1.5%) more people voted in the PA Presidental race than in the AG race. Trump got more votes than the Rep AG therefore Trump cheated. See how stupid this is?

These are just numbers and you are developing your own faulty conclusion assuming what you think people will do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back