Elon being Elon sending giant number 2 statue to Jeff Bezos after becoming richest

How does Elon have so much? I understand bezos and Amazon.

How much have you guys made in the past year? Did you savings go up 25 percent in the last year?

Lol

Elon Musk

"
As of September 27, 2021 :
Last change +$4.13B ( +2.0%)
YTD change +$43.3B ( +25.5%)
Biggest asset TSLA US Equity
Citizenship United States
Age 50
Industry Technology"

Buffett would be right there if he hadn't donated so much money.

Buffett's net worth is $101 billion. But he only has 238,624 shares of Berkshire left, down from the 474,998 he had in 2006.

If he still had the 474,998 shares he owned back in 2006, he'd have $197.8 billion today.

Plus he runs a company that actually makes money. A lot of money. Tesla just lost boatloads until very recently.
buffet is a million years old, not even comparable.

in terms of value, amazon and tesla provide actual value, buffet manipulates money, he's a vampire

stock value, both provide services for people in different ways. elon with electric vehicles, solar products, and satellite internet, amazon shipping logistics, web/cloud services and a million subsidiary companies

Fun fact Bill Gates crossed briefly over 100 billion way back at the end of the 1990's. He has since put 10's of billions in to his charity. The point is at around that time Bill divested a ton of his Microsoft holdings.

The issue now it's a lot harder to determine his actual net worth. He now owns tons a land, rail properties an massive overseas investments. It's a lot harder to track his actual net worth.

I bet in real world terms even with the divorce his actual net worth could be in the 100's of billions. It really next to impossible to measure the accuracy of the real valuation.

He only recently weighed in on Elon over statements vaccine mandates an Elon's slams of Microsoft.
bill is likely the true richest man on earth without money locked in stocks. If elon or bezos pulled the mat, their companies would fold, and they wouldnt be able to sell off their shares in a short amount of time anyhow. They have to strategically move it around, and bill has been doing that for decades, his charity is a mirage.

The government really needs to step in and take most of that money for different social programs. There is such a thing as too much wealth, and they both have it. That money could be much better used elsewhere. Not where it should be exactly, but there should be a personal wealth cap at say 100 million or something

Na not even close this has been evaluated many times. People have speculate a lot but his gambles on oil wealth has collapsed much of his wealth. He still controls a country so that gives him a lot of power but the Russian economy is far smaller then US an China as well as his wealth.

Interesting, thanks for clarifying.

The government really needs to step in and take most of that money for different social programs. There is such a thing as too much wealth, and they both have it. That money could be much better used elsewhere. Not where it should be exactly, but there should be a personal wealth cap at say 100 million or something

If such a thing ever got passed.....and it won't.....start with the church.

Uhh... because Tesla is valued at about 800 billion dollars, and Elon holds 22% of those shares.

Amazon is valued at 1.7 trillion, but Bezos only has 10% of the shares. His ex-wife Mackenzie has 4%. So combined they're richer than Elon.

Only one I respect is Musk.. at least he's legit a genius an not just a good business man.

For some reason i doubt the sleep at work thing

It's backed up by tertiary sources:

“He was sleeping in a sleeping bag — real-time triaging cars at the end of the line trying to get to the root cause of what the issues were. It was wild.” Musk also got hands-on when the company was facing a lag because of paint. “Elon wasn't satisfied,” the former executive said, “and so he took over the paint shop."

He is currently living in a prefab tiny $50,000 home from boxabl, on site. Sold all his other houses. So to avoid sleeping at work on the floor, he's put a home at work.

Only one I respect is Musk.. at least he's legit a genius an not just a good business man.

Agreed. Like when people were saying he was all mouth and no trousers, not making money. So he said fine and made his Not A Flamethrower, telling the investors to settle the fuck down and see the larger picture, that he could make money in a heartbeat, but that there is a bigger long term goal.

way before you get to where these guys are. at this point it is immoral. when somebody starves to death it is their fault 100%. i would not take (and keep) that kind of money if you gave it to me let alone seek it out.

Where's your line for getting blood on your hands? I could cut most luxuries out of my life and save a lot of lives, is it immoral that I don't?

Where's your line for getting blood on your hands? I could cut most luxuries out of my life and save a lot of lives, is it immoral that I don't?

Not sure where the line would be on the low end. I know the sacrifices ive made would be very tough for most.

But that line of reasoning is totally irrelevant when we are discussing billionanairs.

When people starve to death it is the fault of the billionaire 100%. Every single one of them will probably go to hell.

I believe that if the system allows for immense amounts of money to be earned, legally, by certain people, then it's quite beta to bitch about the people who simply have the money instead of the system that gave them the potential to make their money. They made their money, it's theirs, they have all the right to do whatver they want with it.

But the people building or heavily influencing this billionaire-friendly system are the billionaires themselves, so....

Mabye not in Musk and Bezos case, but in many others.

I see the tide has fully turned on Elon. Build them up and tear them down.

I don't think he's some selfless saviour of the world, but I respect what he's done and continues to do. I'd rather have more of him than more Jeff bezos or Richard bransons.

Back