Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Conservative beliefs are based more on observation and caution whereas leftist beliefs are very often based on aspiration and wishful thinking.

Both, by themselves, are horrible ways to approach any issue but the leftist method, left unchecked, can be catastrophic.
Both can be catastrophic, which is why they really need to start bringing people together. This winner take all shit, ain't gonna be good for anybody in the long run.

Both can be catastrophic, which is why they really need to start bringing people together. This winner take all shit, ain't gonna be good for anybody in the long run.

Are you on some yearly medication treatment? Im genuinely curious.

For on the rare occasion you come across as reasonable. Then proceed to act in polar opposite for months on end.

Perhaps slumlords and criminals like those from the Trump family can fix it. They seem like such law abiding types.

How does it feel to carry around a rapists water? One that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire? You must secretly enjoy being a cuck.

I don't live in America, for which I am thankful.
Where do you live? Why are you so obsessed with another country?

These days, this kind of engineering failure is always blamed on DEI, but since this is Elon's personal design...

LOL

You are aware that recalls in the auto industry for design flaws/potential hazards are rather common, right?

Perhaps slumlords and criminals like those from the Trump family can fix it. They seem like such law abiding types.

How does it feel to carry around a rapists water? One that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire? You must secretly enjoy being a cuck.

I don't live in America, for which I am thankful.
Hey, maybe that's why that guy self-immolated--to see if Trump would piss on him or not. Got his answer, I guess.

You are aware that recalls in the auto industry for design flaws/potential hazards are rather common, right?

Here he comes

Chess_piece_-_White_knight.JPG

Do you really get trapped in a Tesla if it shorts out?

If you drive into a river are you guaranteed to drown?

Not sure how many of these stories are bullshit hyperbole but if true I'm not getting into one.

Back