Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

The effort to deflect and cover and obfuscate the laptop situation should open some eyes but unfortunately the citizens can do nothing and the "authorities" do nothing...

There's movement to uncover the fraud and corruption in the Biden crime family so we'll see where that goes. My guess is nowhere and it's used to distract from the utter failure and further selling of America by Brandon...

Remember the flu?

Twitter does not exist anymore according to Elon Musk as he seeks to produce the everything app. good luck with that one because Apple will have nothing to do with it. They already largely cut 10 billion out of Facebook business. Say what you want about Apple they still dominate in profit and user loyalty. They cut significate revenue sources from Facebook by not allowing them to track users mobile searches. X app. is F'ed before Elon releases it as the road to success is going to be a hard slog without Apple or possibly other phone providers.

TOPLINE

Twitter changed its incorporated name to X Corp., the name of its owner and CEO Elon Musk’s long-envisioned everything app that extends far past social media, as Musk extends his grand aspirations for the company.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereks...o-x-everything-app-ambitions/?sh=5e6faaff209b

Twitter does not exist anymore according to Elon Musk as he seeks to produce the everything app. good luck with that one because Apple will have nothing to do with it. They already largely cut 10 billion out of Facebook business. Say what you want about Apple they still dominate in profit and user loyalty. They cut significate revenue sources from Facebook by not allowing them to track users mobile searches. X app. is F'ed before Elon releases it as the road to success is going to be a hard slog without Apple or possibly other phone providers.

TOPLINE

Twitter changed its incorporated name to X Corp., the name of its owner and CEO Elon Musk’s long-envisioned everything app that extends far past social media, as Musk extends his grand aspirations for the company.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dereks...o-x-everything-app-ambitions/?sh=5e6faaff209b

lmao and people still worship him

The Twitter Files are officially dead.

Elon dumped his DMs with Taibbi confirming that he was the source (as if everybody didn't already know), and has also unfollowed Bari Weiss and Michael Shellenberger as part of his ongoing Substack jihad.

Also, Elon is now blocking individual tweets globally in response to takedown requests from the Indian government, which is worse than anything previous management at Twitter did.

Good job latching on to this clown as your free speech champion rightoids.

All of these billionaires have low self-esteem. Musk is just like Vince MacMahon and Dana White.

Also, Elon is now blocking individual tweets globally in response to takedown requests from the Indian government, which is worse than anything previous management at Twitter did.

Good job latching on to this clown as your free speech champion rightoids.

The US asks twitter to block tweets:
No big deal. Some tweets need to be censored. It's a private company an can do what it wants.
India asks twitter to black a tweet:
Worse than anything our govt did. Free speech is essential. This is the worst thing since the Russians beat the US in basketball at the Olympics.
LOL

The US asks twitter to block tweets:
No big deal. Some tweets need to be censored. It's a private company an can do what it wants.
India asks twitter to black a tweet:
Worse than anything our govt did. Free speech is essential. This is the worst thing since the Russians beat the US in basketball at the Olympics.
LOL
Nothing we do on our lands is worse than the Indian caste system and genocide of minorities. Indias censorship is yet another tool for minority suppression. Ours is usually just to cover “corruption”

That's the thing. Trump requested things be taken down, but he didn't have the power to order it. And obviously political campaigns were neither representing the gov't or making orders.

Musk now has the power to take things down.

The lesson in the buy out of Twitter?

If you want the power to control media, you literally have to buy it.

That's worrying, but hopefully more platforms emerge.

No one has ever been able to buy the entire media, and they never should be able to.

No one has ever been able to buy the entire media, and they never should be able to.

But Twitter is just one site. If Musk wants to turn it to a conservative echo chamber, people will just go somewhere else. I think it's annoying for people who liked Twitter to see it sort of go downhill a bit (no huge changes but more technical problems and more and shittier ads, plus some good accounts have left, and there are more trolls), but it's not really worrying. The threat to freedom of speech comes more from gov'ts. Look at what's happening in Florida.

Twitter is the "entire media"? News to me.

I mean, it wasn't so long ago that "Mastadon" was the new hotness that was gonna totally kill Twitter with its surge of .03% of Twitter's user base...

<{Heymansnicker}>

If you don't like it, blame your fellow revolutionaries for talking a big game, but not actually leaving Twitter. Gotta get them likes, baby! Even on Nazi Twitter.

Twitter is the "entire media"? News to me.

I mean, it wasn't so long ago that "Mastadon" was the new hotness that was gonna totally kill Twitter with its surge of .03% of Twitter's user base...

<{Heymansnicker}>

If you don't like it, blame your fellow revolutionaries for talking a big game, but not actually leaving Twitter. Gotta get them likes, baby! Even on Nazi Twitter.

Nope.

That's not what I said, or what I implied.

Musk can control Twitter because he bought it.

But nobody has ever been able to buy ALL media, and they should never be able to. We must ward against anyone with designs of doing so, is my point. I don't give a shit about Twitter. It's an important, but very average, platform.

Nope.

That's not what I said, or what I implied.

Musk can control Twitter because he bought it.

But nobody has ever been able to buy ALL media, and they should never be able to. We must ward against anyone with designs of doing so, is my point. I don't give a shit about Twitter. It's an important, but very average, platform.

There aren't any multi-multi-trillonaires out there, so sleep tight. Be more worried about the government writing laws in an effort to control all media outlets.

There aren't any multi-multi-trillonaires out there, so sleep tight. Be more worried about the government writing laws in an effort to control all media outlets.

I would be, but as we saw with Trump, he couldn't do anything with Twitter - until his bed mate bought it.

It's one and the same hypocrisy.

Source? I don't believe he's posted a damn thing on Twitter since his ban.

You sure you're not just fighting figments of your imagination?

he has not. he has been on his platform, True Social. this is textbook Don Quixote, tilting at imaginary windmills.

Source? I don't believe he's posted a damn thing on Twitter since his ban.

You sure you're not just fighting figments of your imagination?

He martyred himself and made a poorly conceived rival platform.

He saw his rival platform was failing, and a buddy bought Twitter ahead of a Presidential election campaign.

He's a little bit stuck between his platform and returning to Twitter, but you can guarantee if he was made President, he'll return to Twitter.

That option might not have been available if Twitter was never bought out.

But I don't think that's why Musk bought Twitter, in all honesty.

I just think it's a convenient convergence of two massive egos.

He martyred himself and made a poorly conceived rival platform.

He saw his rival platform was failing, and a buddy bought Twitter ahead of a Presidential election campaign.

He's a little bit stuck between his platform and returning to Twitter, but you can guarantee if he was made President, he'll return to Twitter.

That option might not have been available if Twitter was never bought out.

But I don't think that's why Musk bought Twitter, in all honesty.

I just think it's a convenient convergence of two massive egos.

LOL, wut?

You're embarrassing yourself.

LOL, wut?

You're embarrassing yourself.

Whatever you want.

Either way: Guys like Trump and Musk buying out or starting their own media platforms just to alter the political discourse is wrong.

You're worrying about 'government' potentially doing something that they're not doing: while turning a blind eye to Trump and Musk actively doing what you're worrying about.

Doesn't make you look smart, all things being equal...

Back