• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Elections Elon Musk exposes what happened to the Hunter Biden Story

This isn't good, no matter what party you are aligned with you should be pissed.

It's not even because of what Hunter Biden did, the problem is politicians being able to control the MSM and narrative and what's hidden from the public.

A lot of ppl itt seem to have missed the whole point.

Well, it's easy for it to be considered nothing when they are clearly not reading any of it. Leftists jumping in here to run interference and call a nothing burger when only a percentage of this stuff has been released. Should tell you a lot about what they're actually thinking. Truth is, there is nothing that could possibly be released that they would consider a "something burger." If there was, they would either justify it anyways or disappear from the thread entirely.

Have the completely objective and anti-fascist left wingers condemned this? I can only assume that they have, because they're totally not fascist and completely objective.

Right? Downplaying this would go against their principles, and that's just not like them.

This isn't good, no matter what party you are aligned with you should be pissed.

It's not even because of what Hunter Biden did, the problem is politicians being able to control the MSM and narrative and what's hidden from the public.

A lot of ppl itt seem to have missed the whole point.

Believe it or not, there a 3-4 retards in this thread who don’t see it…
<JagsKiddingMe>

Twitter was working with the Biden White house to censor news/ people.

no biggie...lol
Twitter did it for rightwingers too when they reached out. I wonder why Musk is only focusing on the Hunter thing and not the other requests. It wouldn't be cause of his rightwing bias or anything ;)

Twitter did it for rightwingers too when they reached out. I wonder why Musk is only focusing on the Hunter thing and not the other requests. It wouldn't be cause of his rightwing bias or anything ;)

Hunter would not be talked about.
It's the cover up. The White House worked with Twitter to censor

now people digging

It's people like you, that make normal people that aren't radically brainwashed not want to have intelligent dialogue when it comes to politics.

Can anyone locate the original hunter laptop thread we had? I was unable to find it

Back