Errol Spence JR vs Manny Pacquiao Aug.21st PBC FOX PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
Beating Mikey and Pac isn’t that big of a deal with the size advantage he possesses, struggling that much to beat a Shawn porter who quite honestly, while good, isn’t all that great. Beating Danny Garcia by UD isn’t exactly a remarkable achievement at the level he is supposed to be.

if I’m being honest, the last time I was really impressed with him was in the Kell Brook fight.

And this whole moving up to fight Canelo thing. I dunno. I know he had the accident and all that. But still.

im not saying he isn’t good, he is pretty good, just doesn’t seem to be doing much to impress anyone.
Best resume at 147 .... not named Pac-Man

love both guys but Pac turned pro at 16 years old and won titles from 106-154lbs. 12 world championships in 8 divisions.

Whose got a better resume than Pac does?
Spence, Thurman, Matthysse, Vargas, Bradley (x3), Floyd, Marquez (x4), Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, Cotto, Hatton, DLH, Barrera (x2), Morales (x3), Larios, Ledwaba & Sasakul.

That’s gonna be 10 Hall Of Famers after it’s all said and done.
Im referring to real legit boxing skills, Pacquiao is mostly athleticism and heart he got by doing some weird awkward footwork and lunging in and slugging it out in and out style, but Spence will finally show us that wtihtout Pacs athleticism he cant win, Spence will pick him apart and stop him

Read the Full Interview here:

Manny Pacquiao Interview:

“I love to challenge the top guy,” the 42-year-old eight-division champion Pacquiao told The Athletic in an early Saturday morning telephone conversation from the Philippines.

While Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) last fought on July 20, 2019, he turned in a sublime effort, winning the WBA welterweight belt from then-unbeaten Keith Thurman.

Spence (27-0, 21 KOs) is a completely upgraded challenge for Pacquiao, as the Texan possesses a 4-inch height and 5-inch reach advantage.

“It’s been two years since I’ve fought,” Pacquiao reminded.

“I’m not worried about (ring rust) because a long layoff is good for me after being in boxing for 25 years before that. It’s good to rest. It’s given my body a chance to recover.”

Mikey Garcia’s older brother and trainer, Robert, told The Athletic on Friday in Las Vegas that his brother was obviously distraught about missing the opportunity to fight Pacquiao.

“There was no proper or confirmed funder,” Pacquiao said of the Garcia talks without disclosing in detail how the Spence deal reached the finish line with the involvement of Premier Boxing Champions founder Al Haymon and Fox for the pay-per-view bout.

Pacquiao said he’s hopeful the bout will take place at 70,000-seat Allegiant Stadium, home of the Raiders.

“They’re trying to get me into the big (stadium) there, the new one,” he said.

Mostly, Pacquiao said he’s taking the fight to win.

“I’m faster and stronger than him,” Pacquiao said.

Stronger?

“Yes,” he answered.

Pacquiao said he’s hopeful the bout will take place at 70,000-seat Allegiant Stadium, home of the Raiders.

“They’re trying to get me into the big (stadium) there, the new one,” he said.

This is going to be massive if they fight at the new raiders stadium that seats 70k, the fight will likely generate more in live gate than Canelo vs Saunders mainly because Pacquiaos tickets cost more plus its in vegas and going to be a hot ticket

I think Pac is fucked in this one. Hope I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
pac has got to be the greatest southpaw who gave the least Fs about who he fought and when he fought them

just SCRAP!

Im referring to real legit boxing skills, Pacquiao is mostly athleticism and heart he got by doing some weird awkward footwork and lunging in and slugging it out in and out style, but Spence will finally show us that wtihtout Pacs athleticism he cant win, Spence will pick him apart and stop him

lol keep moving the goal post noob.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA you smoking that good stuff?
Don't delete this post on August 21st
You gonna do the same bullshit you did last time when you were so sure Thurman was gonna win? Show up with a bunch of garbage videos with some nobodies talking about why Manny really didn't win and get bent out of shape when people call you on your typical bullshit

You are pathetic with this dog shit lol. Compare their resumes and let me know who between Spence and Crawford is fighting anyone worth a damn.
Spence by far has a much better WW resume but it looks clear to me Crawford is being frozen out by PBC. I don't why Crawford resigned with Top Rank maybe he is holding a grudge againest Haymon for being frozen out? What do you think?

Spence by far has a much better WW resume but it looks clear to me Crawford is being frozen out by PBC. I don't why Crawford resigned with Top Rank maybe he is holding a grudge againest Haymon for being frozen out? What do you think?
He is not a PBC fighter. He had the chance to jump ship and stayed with Arum... if he doesn’t sign with PBC when he becomes a free agent in October, he will be remembered as one of the all time cowards of the sport. His resume sucks big time

Beating Mikey and Pac isn’t that big of a deal with the size advantage he possesses, struggling that much to beat a Shawn porter who quite honestly, while good, isn’t all that great. Beating Danny Garcia by UD isn’t exactly a remarkable achievement at the level he is supposed to be.

if I’m being honest, the last time I was really impressed with him was in the Kell Brook fight.

And this whole moving up to fight Canelo thing. I dunno. I know he had the accident and all that. But still.

im not saying he isn’t good, he is pretty good, just doesn’t seem to be doing much to impress anyone.

^EdgeLord

Lame by Spence, who never calls out Crawford though Crawford does call him out. Spence is already a weight bully at WW and fighting an old man who is a natural light WW. Spence has already fought another tiny guy in Garcia.

When is he going to step up and call out Crawford, or move up to 154/160 and fight guys he doesn't have a size advantage over?

Crawford gets justifiably criticized, but somehow Spence catches no criticism despite similar circumstances and unwillingness to challenge himself despite being post 30.

Manny on the other hand never stops challenging himself, unlike Spence.
spence just fought porter and danny back to back. the last time crawford fought anyone even theoretically challenging was in 2017? spence is beating up legit challengers while bud is standing around with his dick in his hand. errol isn't catching any criticism because he's actually taking dangerous fights against dangerous opponents, and looking great. dude came back from a horrific car crash to fight danny garcia, for fuck's sake.

every second post i see from you is complaining about someone being a "weight bully". what is that horseshit? has spence ever missed weight? no? then kindly shut the fuck up. reading your posts, a man would think everyone spence has fought weighed 143lbs when they stepped in the ring.

You gonna do the same bullshit you did last time when you were so sure Thurman was gonna win? Show up with a bunch of garbage videos with some nobodies talking about why Manny really didn't win and get bent out of shape when people call you on your typical bullshit
Bullshit? Thurman said he was injured and ballooned in weight before the Pac fight. Thats from the horses mouth bud.

Spence stops him at this point in his career tbh

I don’t wanna see Pac take a beating, that would suck. What sucks even more is that I don’t believe this is a fight he’s gonna win. Anything can happen, but skills combined with youth is a winning combination. Spence wins this assuming he doesn’t rush anything.

Why on Earth doesn’t Pacquiao fight some fecking MMA dude if he’s got bills to pay ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back