Errol Spence JR vs Manny Pacquiao Aug.21st PBC FOX PPV

Winner?

• Total voters
Dang, there was already a thread on this very fight and date. Sorry, please merge.

Spence - young, great, huge, prime vs Pacquiao - old, been in wars, small, legend. I don’t like this fight, Pacquiao has balls of iron for taking this but Spence wins comfortably.

Pacquiao’s just posted it on Facebook.

While understanding the business aspects, I don’t like it at all.

Hope Manny makes a fight out of this and goes out on his shield.

Is Pacquiao crazy? wtf I hope this is just a publicity stunt and not official cause Spence will win easy, Pac hasn't fought in two years and looked tired against Thurman.

I think this will be the first fight where Roach will throw the towel in or Pac quits on his tool.

Spence - young, great, huge, prime vs Pacquiao - old, been in wars, small, legend. I don’t like this fight, Pacquiao has balls of iron for taking this but Spence wins comfortably.

This fight shouldn't be sanctioned if Roach cares about Pac he needs to advice him not to take this fight, two years inactivity and Pac was gassing bad against Thurman, there were moments where if thurman stepped on the gas he could have taken Pac out.

Christ man. Talk about going straight into the shit. I hope Pac pulls it off, but this is a bigger dude in his prime.
He wont pull it off, only reason I could think Pacquiao took this fight is Haymon paid him well to pass the torch. Thats why I think this will be the first time we see Pacquiao actually quit in a fight or Roach throw the towel, its a retirement payday the guy is going to run for the Presidency of his country why would he take a fight that could be detrimental to his health? The pay has to be huge. Its also going to be in Las Vegas and on FOX PPV. Fox is going to promote the hell outta this fight.

Tough fight for Pacman, but I have so much respect for him taking this fight. meanwhile Mayweather is going up against youtubers.

I think this a bad idea for Pac, but it'll be a big event. Going to be a big showcase for Spence.

Lame by Spence, who never calls out Crawford though Crawford does call him out. Spence is already a weight bully at WW and fighting an old man who is a natural light WW. Spence has already fought another tiny guy in Garcia.

When is he going to step up and call out Crawford, or move up to 154/160 and fight guys he doesn't have a size advantage over?

Crawford gets justifiably criticized, but somehow Spence catches no criticism despite similar circumstances and unwillingness to challenge himself despite being post 30.

Manny on the other hand never stops challenging himself, unlike Spence.

Lame by Spence, who never calls out Crawford though Crawford does call him out. Spence is already a weight bully at WW and fighting an old man who is a natural light WW. Spence has already fought another tiny guy in Garcia.

When is he going to step up and call out Crawford, or move up to 154/160 and fight guys he doesn't have a size advantage over?

Crawford gets justifiably criticized, but somehow Spence catches no criticism despite similar circumstances and unwillingness to challenge himself despite being post 30.

You are pathetic with this dog shit lol. Compare their resumes and let me know who between Spence and Crawford is fighting anyone worth a damn.

Tough fight for Pacman, but I have so much respect for him taking this fight. meanwhile Mayweather is going up against youtubers.
The more Pacquiao and Canelo win the better Mayweathers legacy gets, keep hating man, Floyd is retired he can fight whoever he wants now.

I don't see how ancient Pacquiao could win this. If he somehow pulls this off, he got to be ahead of Floyd in all time great ranking right?
He will never surpass Floyd, Floyd already beat him. If anything if Pacquiao wins it will just make Floyd look greater, because he beat a younger Pacman and same with Canelo if Canelo keeps beating guys it just enhances Floyds greatness and legacy because he beat a prime Canelo.

People never want to give Floyd his due, always with that Pacquiao is proving to be greater than Floyd, how so when Floyd already beat Pac?

If the same Manny comes to fight in this fight against Spence that beat Thurman he could win, but if Manny isn't the same fighter but aged is shot; done then Pac will get hurt bad, maybe even stopped but it's a fight Pac could win if he's still the same fighter that fought & beat Thurman, because Spence is easy to hit like Thurman was, these power first boxers.

Last fight, they asked Bud about Spence. He said Pacquiao.

Why would Spence waste his time? Dude's fighting the best at 147. Bud doesn't want any of that. He doesn't push for fights, he doesn't make noise. He just accepts whatever terrible opponents Arum can dig up.

Not to mention, Porter has been after Bud was Bud's mandatory and Bud straight passed.
Bud doesn't want to fight anyone

He will never surpass Floyd, Floyd already beat him. If anything if Pacquiao wins it will just make Floyd look greater, because he beat a younger Pacman and same with Canelo if Canelo keeps beating guys it just enhances Floyds greatness and legacy because he beat a prime Canelo.

People never want to give Floyd his due, always with that Pacquiao is proving to be greater than Floyd, how so when Floyd already beat Pac?

Now it's a Pac thread with you hating like always.

Back