ESPN+19 play by play

tied for biggest bet of the night 4-5 overall Dern-190 for 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frevola +1000 after R2 hits. Pena shouldn't have cruised.

Guess I should’ve put more on frevola at +650

Good play.

Thought Pena was up 2-0 after round 2, had clearly better cardio, and a large systematic advantage in the stand-up after round 1, so +650 wasn't quite appetizing enough, but wow, he caught a second wind and it only took a marginally poor decision for him to cash.

If only I waited to bet lol. Took Frevola near the end of round 1 and only won a half unit because I didn't want to bet more

Ribas up to +160

If only I waited to bet lol. Took Frevola near the end of round 1 and only won a half unit because I didn't want to bet more
Me too I didn't get him at that juicy near +1000, it was around +200 instead but a win is a win!

See, this is why the people claiming they always make a killing on live-bets every single event and always perfectly "hedge" on losing pre-bets (while never hedging on winning pre-bets, naturally) are so full of shit.

We're all agreed that Meerschaert at +700-+900 after round 2 was INSANE value, right? A real bonanza.

Yet, if you bet it, you lost money in this case.
No you're just really bad at livebetting. It's really easy to hedge live most of the time. e.g. as soon as Griffin wasn't hitting TDs and put himself in a close striking match it was easy to hedge out as the odds hadn't moved despite it being clear Griffin was fighting poorly and normally just gets worse.

I’m bigger on ribas than I want to be but the odds are too high on dern for me to buy down

No you're just really bad at livebetting. It's really easy to hedge live most of the time. e.g. as soon as Griffin wasn't hitting TDs and put himself in a close striking match it was easy to hedge out as the odds hadn't moved despite it being clear Griffin was fighting poorly and normally just gets worse.
Easy for non-Americans who can live bet as the fight is happening. Harder for us that have to wait in between rounds.

Haha, okay, Little Lying Jordie.

JordieMeme.jpg

A very rare fight where I have 3 different bets on it.

Dern by TKO/KO, FGTD, and Dern ML.
I think you're on the right side. I initially had 4u on ribas and after further reflection dropped it to 1u. At the end of the day this fight is inevitably hitting the ground at some point which should favor dern. I got Ribas at good dog odds so I didn't want to completely remove the play in-case she outstrikes dern mostly for a decision.

Is Ribas even in the same stratosphere as Dern grappling? Obviously she's not as good, but is she good enough to survive on the mat, or not get utterly and completely positionally dominated?

I know nothing about her.

I dislike this song, strongly dislike

Is Ribas even in the same stratosphere as Dern grappling? Obviously she's not as good, but is she good enough to survive on the mat, or not get utterly and completely positionally dominated?

I know nothing about her.

She’s physically stronger it seems with a judo background, but bjj nowhere near the same level even tho shes a black belt. If she tries to grapple she gets submitted pretty often

ever since MMA reddit streams went down im hurtin, plz pm me something if you can

Back