ESPN+19 play by play

I am fan of Cub and hope he gets it done tonight...but I just can't see him keeping Kron off him. And once Kron gets ahold of him...it's probably goodnight.

Honestly feel bad about vick. His chin is donee

Added: Cub Swanson (+180) vs Kron Gracie $200.00 for $360.00

Hoping this next fight looks like dern vs ribas

tumblr_n3c1mpC1vY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

I just hope some obscene shit like that doesnt happen.

I am fan of Cub and hope he gets it done tonight...but I just can't see him keeping Kron off him. And once Kron gets ahold of him...it's probably goodnight.
Hoping for a repeat of dern vs ribas where fight is mostly on the feet and get lit up all night. Might not get so lucky with that flow this time around.

Hoping for a repeat of dern vs ribas where fight is mostly on the feet and get lit up all night. Might not get so lucky with that flow this time around.

Problem is that Kron knows his striking sucks. Dern clocked ABC with that right hand and thinks she's a well rounded fighter.

Kron knows if he stands with Cub he's gonna get clowned and probably KO'd. He'll do whatever it takes to clinch up and from there he's just ridiculously crafty.

I hope I'm wrong. I've liked Cub since his WEC days.

To be fair that was a pretty solid shot from the ground that would have rocked most fighters, but yeah he's taken way too much damage at this point.
Exactly, he has taken way too much damage in a relative short period. and he's a young guy, mma is a tough sport.

On cub

Can kron win a dec or only by sub?
If he's controlling cub on the ground for several minutes but can't get the sub for some reason that could be a path to decision. It's not coming from the feet that's for sure.

Problem is that Kron knows his striking sucks. Dern clocked ABC with that right hand and thinks she's a well rounded fighter.

Kron knows if he stands with Cub he's gonna get clowned and probably KO'd. He'll do whatever it takes to clinch up and from there he's just ridiculously crafty.

I hope I'm wrong. I've liked Cub since his WEC days.
Let's hope the diaz bros have "improved" his striking and he feels like a proving a point

Biggest problem for Cub in this fight will be his willingness to give up position for weird strikes and his willingness to end up on the bottom. Hopefully he plays it a little safer.

Hedged my parlay with Kron ISD. This should work out either way

On cub

Can kron win a dec or only by sub?
If he gets the takedown and goes for subs but Cub survives them (like at the end of the round) and he might get a dec. I doubt it will happen though.

Back