Media Even joe rogan and his rat pack think Sean won the fight

Dana and now Joe, I can't be agreeing with these types of dipshits. I also can't deny that I think Sean should have got the decision 100%.
I think it’s more 50% which is where the problem lies

I don't like either fighter and thought ddp won. Joe and his friends are morons anyways.

Joe Rogan’s brain may be affected by heavy HGH use. Also in regards to Joey Diaz’s comment… The odds were even for this fight.

Reactions: kuf
It’s annoying that people are so passionate about that fight. It was absolutely horrible. You had a guy that looked like a sparring partner you brought in to work on your jab defense vs a guy that looks like he time traveled from the ufc 1 event.

confirmation bias and copium. i guess Ronda Rousey was a once in a lifetime athlete too because "even Joe Rogan" thinks that.

also LOL at acting like DDP was the only one who looked fucked up
newspress-collage-41twd2vyn-1705825455005.jpg

Joe even mentioned he wasn't actively scoring the fight and casually watching. Either way everyone knows it was a close fight.

IMO the second round I had Sean narrowly.

Why?

DDP was still overly aggressive and not landing much when Sean was exiting.

Sean was landing a clean jab that was doing damage.

The takedown was reversed and did nothing.

So basically round 2 DDP was blocking jabs with his face coming forward and Sean was getting out of the way of his strikes landing cleaner shots.

Round 3-4 that same strategy worked (coming forward throwing heat) and now DDP is landing more clean shots and catching Sean exiting who seemed to slow more.

It’s close either way and I wouldn’t complain at all with this result or the reverse. I just personally thought Sean got round 2 by a small margin.

The media is nearly split on this one and the fans and stuff seem fairly split down the middle.

Joey Diaz says something very telling "when have you seen a bookie with a side job?"

My take:

This fight is what draws were invented for...but of course there are higher interests involved and a draw doesnt equal profit to those that stand to gain, right? I find it absurd that one fighter HAS to win the round, no round draws make it a broken system not made for mma. But yea they want it to be as subjective as possible so fights like these can be steered.

Also Dana has said numerous times before that they want to enter (which really means corner) the New Zealand mma market, well this decision makes sense then doesnt it? Or are the ufc saints and we should give them the benefit of the doubt?

Listen, all I know is that Sean didn't lose that fight

How can you lose when you leave your opponent looking like sloth from the goonies? (Don't worry Rhonda, I'm not making fun of you this time)

View attachment 1025147

* Here, I'll leave you guys this extra gem, after this latest Sean Stricland vs woke reporter debacle, I predict soon disney and ESPN will pressure or downright force Dana and the ufc into abiding by non hate speech rules, laws or regulations. Just watch, it's coming. I hate Dana but one thing I accept and coincide with is his stance on free speech, but he is just a puppet for the elite owned brand and that time is coming closer as we edge into this totalitarian new world order.

( I hope the mods don't move or delete this thread, they have been worse than usual with me, now like 4 out of 5 threads i make get immediately merged or sent to oblivion. If you have some integrity let us talk freely about this, this deserves its own thread. Im asking humbly)

I suspect Sean's personal politics had a lot to do with the decision.

Sure, sure. By the way, have you ever tried DMT bro?

I think there's an argument for Strickland winning. The whole concept of "damage" in the scoring system is impossible to really define and makes for dubious judging decisions.
Implying this a conspiracy by bookies isn't what I'd consider insightful.
I didnt imply it, joey diaz did. But still you gotta be a special kind of gullible to completely dismiss the theory.

Was a very close fight, could have went either way tbh but I think if Sean fought the same way he did at the end of rd 5 for the entirety of round 5 he would have probably won. As I think DDP showed he wanted it more in the last round and was able to edge out the decision cause of it.

I couldn’t find a stream to watch the fights so I watched Jen’s PBP on YouTube. The way he was talking it was a clear win for Sean. He had the same reaction.
Next time hit me up and ill help you swim

Back