Evidence of Jones' Guilt

According to @kflo, Jon Jones tested negative for a year before alternately testing positive and negative for a string of drug tests starting in August 2018. The lone failure on July 28, 2017 was not in any way what they later described as "pulsing" it was just a single failed test followed by negative tests. The test in August 2018 was positive followed by a string of positive/negative tests. If the M3 metabolite was in his system from the origin of the first failed test, why would it not show up for a year and THEN start pulsing a year later? That's ridiculous, he re-ingested and as @TrueFightFan is pointing out, the bizarre and random results from his tests over that period of time ask the question could he have been attempting to mask the Tbol with varying degrees of success?
He was popped for trace amounts of the M3 metabolite after weigh-in with no other results indicating use using tests that allowed detection at a much lower level. Those are identical circumstances.

Why would it show up again, when he's dehydrated? I already covered that. This part that you are clinging to is the most easily, normally explainable part of it. Read again, please.

I believe there won't be a definitive answer for a while. He shouldn't have cheated to begin with.
Yes, but he probably did, and he WAS ALREADY PUNISHED FOR IT. The reason why I say "probably" is because this is now an issue in MLB, with players who couldn't understand how they tested positive for something they never even heard of before.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/baseba...man-steroid-they-cant-explain-why-11597845610

Also, they're seeing substances with some similarities to Turinabol also showing pulsing of an M3 metabolite.

https://combatsportslaw.com/2019/03/06/clomiphene-showing-similar-pulsing-problems-as-turinabol/

Last edited:
He was popped for trace amounts of the M3 metabolite after weigh-in with no other results indicating use using tests that allowed detection at a much lower level. Those are identical circumstances.

Why would it show up again, when he's dehydrated? I already covered that. This part that you are clinging to is the most easily, normally explainable part of it. Read again, please.
Wrong. There was no weigh-in or even fight scheduled (afaik) when he popped in August 2018.

Lol. Are you playing dumb?

You have continually repeated that jones “tested negative for a year after his positive”.

I’ll ask you again, slowly so you can follow…….how many times did he test negative in a row after his July 28th 2017 positive? C’mon genius…..you can do it……..
Wait, are we moving on from your indignant and repeated denials that you never said he passed all his tests in 2017 except the one on July 28? First you can acknowledge that you did indeed say that, then we can move on.

Wait, are we moving on from your indignant denial that you never said he passed all his tests in 2017 except the one on July 28? First you can acknowledge that you did indeed say that, then we can move on.
holy shit. you're fuckin done here. it's a FACT that he passed all his tests in 2017 except the one on july 28th. and i never suggested anything different. ever.

that does NOT allow you to go around saying he "tested negative for a year after his positive".

I’ll ask you again, slowly so you can follow…….how many times did he test negative in a row after his July 28th 2017 positive? C’mon genius…..you can do it……..

Yes, but he probably did, and he WAS ALREADY PUNISHED FOR IT. The reason why I say "probably" is because this is now an issue in MLB, with players who couldn't understand how they tested positive for something they never even heard of before.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/baseba...man-steroid-they-cant-explain-why-11597845610

Also, thery're seeing substances with some similarities to Turinabol also showing pulsing of an M3 metabolite.

https://combatsportslaw.com/2019/03/06/clomiphene-showing-similar-pulsing-problems-as-turinabol/
It is possible that testing is currently beating masking, until masking catches back up.

View attachment 871730
Based on 250 vs 18 wouldn’t you expect the majority to be based on the 250? Wouldn’t you expect the 250 to be present in just about every positive case? And if so, wouldn’t you say the majority was from findings of it? But 18 isn’t an immaterial detection time, so I’m not sure why you are positioning it as virtually undetectable…….which is what you seem to be implying.

Well I don't think 16-Oxo-dhcmt Metabolite II was even screened for at the time or if it is even screened for now. It's not listed in the new metabolites added for 2013. Maybe it's an old metabolite.........if so it's a pretty poor indicator if it only caught one person.

Here is a paper from 2014 talking about the statistics from the Cologne Lab.

https://www.doping.nl/media/kb/7379/Geyer et al 2014.pdf

6FfGkT0.jpg

o2qlqlJ.jpg

Rzi5IXM.jpg

PrTS87d.jpg

@acannxr I think you should add this to the OP to challenge the ridiculous line of reasoning "there were no short term metabolites so he is therefore innocent". As shown above short term metabolites are nearly useless in detecting DHCMT use; Including three new long term metabolites in the screening resulted in an 82 fold increase in detecting DHCMT amongst routine doping samples at the Cologne Lab.

And you did say recently that a large percentage of USADA's business comes from the UFC.
I actually did a cursory breakdown about 30 pages ago:
I did a tiny bit of digging and this is my guess (emphasis on "guess"):

USADA conducted 2,289 tests for the UFC in 2016.
John Nash estimated that the UFC paid $5 million to USADA in 2016 (or $2,184 per test).
USADA conducted 4,296 tests for the UFC in 2019.
That means the UFC could've paid $9.4 million to USADA in 2019.

If I'm reading USADA's financial statements properly (I'm admittedly terrible at deciphering those things), on page 32 it shows USADA generating $22.8 million revenue in 2019, which means the UFC accounted for 41% of their revenue; if someone can read accounting statements properly, please double check that I selected the correct number for their 2019 revenue.
Needless to say, the UFC holds a significant amount of possible leverage over USADA.

Yes, but he probably did, and he WAS ALREADY PUNISHED FOR IT.
Jones got a 4 year suspension reduced to 15 months, retroactively, and wasn't tested by USADA during most of that retroactive suspension, all because he snitched (yet who or what Jones snitched on was never made public); to put this in perspective, Jones' punishment was more lenient than what an athletic commission would've given him.

Well I don't think 16-Oxo-dhcmt Metabolite II was even screened for at the time or if it is even screened for now. It's not listed in the new metabolites added for 2013. Maybe it's an old metabolite.........if so it's a pretty poor indicator if it only caught one person.

6FfGkT0.jpg

o2qlqlJ.jpg

Rzi5IXM.jpg

PrTS87d.jpg

@acannxr I think you should add this to the OP to challenge the ridiculous line of reasoning "there were no short term metabolites so he is therefore innocent". As shown above short term metabolites are nearly useless in detecting DHCMT use; Including three new long term metabolites in the screening resulted in an 82 fold increase in detecting DHCMT amongst routine doping samples at the Cologne Lab.
Nice find, added it.

I did a tiny bit of digging and this is my guess (emphasis on "guess"):

USADA conducted 2,289 tests for the UFC in 2016.
John Nash estimated that the UFC paid $5 million to USADA in 2016 (or $2,184 per test).
USADA conducted 4,296 tests for the UFC in 2019.
That means the UFC could've paid $9.4 million to USADA in 2019.

If I'm reading USADA's financial statements properly (I'm admittedly terrible at deciphering those things), on page 32 it shows USADA generating $22.8 million revenue in 2019, which means the UFC accounted for 41% of their revenue; if someone can read accounting statements properly, please double check that I selected the correct number for their 2019 revenue.
@Captain Herb
Of course since he blocked me he never sees when he’s proven wrong so he gets to just keep repeating his lies…….

again, this is just wrong. the financial statement shows explicitly that almost 15m of the 22.8m is from a federal grant and usoc and usopc. you have to be seeing that......

6FfGkT0.jpg

o2qlqlJ.jpg

Rzi5IXM.jpg

PrTS87d.jpg

again, you continue to act as if only 1 new metabolite was introduced in 2013......

holy shit. you're fuckin done here. it's a FACT that he passed all his tests in 2017 except the one on july 28th. and i never suggested anything different. ever.

that does NOT allow you to go around saying he "tested negative for a year after his positive".

Why not?

i'm not reading all 100 pages of this. can someone tell me if anyone suspects if jones is currently under USADA arbitration right now in august 2021?

i think he is. there's no reason for his inactivity otherwise

i'm not reading all 100 pages of this. can someone tell me if anyone suspects if jones is currently under USADA arbitration right now in august 2021?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's been delaying arbitration, but I still think it's more likely that he was actually planning on moving up to heavyweight...until Ngannou dominated Miocic, then he used money as a scapegoat to back out.

Usada publishes all arbitration agreements when they are complete. Everyone would look pretty dumb if this happens. He’s still one of the most tested fighters in 2021 and arbitrations don’t take this long.

Back