Evidence of Jones' Guilt

We know you really don’t care about the athletes or the truth so if they get fucked just to make herb feel better you are cool with that.
Why are you always portraying cheating athletes as victims? They are not victims, their opponents who don't cheat are the victims. If they dope, they should be out until that substance is no longer detectable. Especially since USADA has no way of knowing if they are continuing to dope or not. It makes perfect sense and if a cheater wants to whine that they took something to gain an illegal advantage over their competitors but it stays in their body too long...too damn bad. Seriously.

Why are you always portraying cheating athletes as victims? They are not victims, their opponents who don't cheat are the victims. If they dope, they should be out until that substance is no longer detectable. Especially since USADA has no way of knowing if they are continuing to dope or not. It makes perfect sense and if a cheater wants to whine that they took something to gain an illegal advantage over their competitors but it stays in their body too long...too damn bad. Seriously.
He's the supporter of the PED cheating cowards. They exist in the world.

I’m not aware of undetectable masking agents that mask m3 or other tbol metabolites. Rodchenkov changed the Russian cocktail from tbol to tren many years ago because he knew tbol was detectable for much longer and couldn’t be masked.
So how did jon get Tbol and masking agents in his system?

Like I said, you don’t give a shit about the truth.

If grant Dawson was still unable to make a living fighting, yes, he’d be a victim. His opponents are not victims. Muslim salikov’s opponents are not victims. Yet you want these people to be sidelined just to satisfy your personal vindictiveness. Fuck ‘em…..

So how did jon get Tbol and masking agents in his system?
Jones was suspended back in 2016 for clomiphene and letrozole. There was an arbitration report on it. You should read it.

Again, if you’re trying to suggest detectable masking agents mask m3 metabolites, you should educate yourself.

Like I said, you don’t give a shit about the truth.

If grant Dawson was still unable to make a living fighting, yes, he’d be a victim. His opponents are not victims. Muslim salikov’s opponents are not victims. Yet you want these people to be sidelined just to satisfy your personal vindictiveness. Fuck ‘em…..
Yes, a clean athlete competing against a cheater is certainly being victimized. They could be seriously injured, or not make as much money as they should be able to when losing to a PED cheat, or even cut because they aren't as competitive against cheaters. If you do the crime, you have to serve the time and that should be until the PEDs you were taking are out of your system. Still don't see what is unfair about that.

Yes, a clean athlete competing against a cheater is certainly being victimized. They could be seriously injured, or not make as much money as they should be able to when losing to a PED cheat, or even cut because they aren't as competitive against cheaters. If you do the crime, you have to serve the time and that should be until the PEDs you were taking are out of your system. Still don't see what is unfair about that.
lol. You’re not even trying here.

You want to make this about some bogeyman steroid abusing veins popping muscles bulging cage fighter. I gave real names with real lives. You want to take away their livelihood because you just want blood and because you don’t want to understand. They are just the bad guys.

Grant Dawson, Muslim Salikov, Stephanie Egger, Ryan Benoit, Roman Dolidze. Real people. Real lives. You can label their opponents victims if you want. But it doesn’t make it true. They don’t have peds in their system. That’s just your ignorance showing.

lol. You’re not even trying here.

You want to make this about some bogeyman steroid abusing veins popping muscles bulging cage fighter. I gave real names with real lives. You want to take away their livelihood because you just want blood and because you don’t want to understand. They are just the bad guys.

Grant Dawson, Muslim Salikov, Stephanie Egger, Ryan Benoit, Roman Dolidze. Real people. Real lives. You can label their opponents victims if you want. But it doesn’t make it true. They don’t have peds in their system. That’s just your ignorance showing.
Jon Jones has been caught with PEDs more than 3 times in his system.

Every "win" on his record is with an asterisk now.

In the eyes of true MMA fans all his "wins" are nullified as once a cheater, forever a cheater. He got busted more than 3 times.

Using PEDs as a professionally trained MMA fighter against a clean unsuspecting opponent is akin to bringing a weapon to a fist fight. It's akin to bringing an automatic gun to a fist fight. It jeopardizes an honourable, honest, true competitor's health and well-being and is a crime against all the years a professional fighter dedicated to his craft seeking an honest chance and fair competition which the sport's authorities are responsible to govern and they do and that's why he has been caught and exposed.

PED users like your hero are cowards and criminals.

Your hero is a PED cheater who abused the system for years.

He needed PEDs because he KNOWS he couldn't win without them.

It's a clear sign of cowardice and corruption.

Nothing you say will ever change these facts.

Everything else that you say is irrelevant and you can keep digging yourself further into the hole as his supporter.

He will forever be recognized as a cheater and a never-been fraud.

@NorrisB
@TrueFightFan
@Captain Herb
@HHJ

Last edited:
Jon Jones has been caught with PEDs more than 3 times in his system.

Every "win" on his record is with an asterisk now.

In the eyes of true MMA fans all his "wins" are nullified as once a cheater, forever a cheater. He got busted more than 3 times.

Using PEDs as a professionally trained MMA fighter against a clean unsuspecting opponent is akin to bringing a weapon to a fist fight. It's akin to bringing an automatic gun to a fist fight. It jeopardizes an honourable, honest, true competitor's health and well-being and is a crime against all the years a professional fighter dedicated to his craft seeking an honest chance and fair competition which the sport's authorities are responsible to govern and they do and that's why he has been caught and exposed.

PED users like your hero are cowards and criminals.

Your hero is a PED cheater who abused the system for years.

He needed PEDs because he KNOWS he couldn't win without them.

It's a clear sign of cowardice and corruption.

Nothing you say will ever change these facts.

Everything else that you say is irrelevant and you can keep digging yourself further into the hole as his supporter.

He will forever be recognized as a cheater and a never-been fraud.

@NorrisB
@TrueFightFan
@Captain Herb
Holy wall of text. Unfortunately it doesn’t actually directly address anything I’ve said. Which is typical.

but cute that you tagged your friends….

Under my plan, if they have served their suspension and have tested clean for 6 months, they can resume their athletic endeavors. Note the testing clean for 6 months part? That should eliminate any "pulsing" confusion that might come up later. After that period, any subsequent failure will be considered a new infraction. If you don't think the 6 month period is long enough to eliminate pulsing from the equation, make it a year or whatever. I don't see how you fail to grasp that a simple policy change like this would completely fix the situation with pulsing (If it's even real).

Under my plan, if they have served their suspension and have tested clean for 6 months, they can resume their athletic endeavors. Note the testing clean for 6 months part? That should eliminate any "pulsing" confusion that might come up later. After that period, any subsequent failure will be considered a new infraction. If you don't think the 6 month period is long enough to eliminate pulsing from the equation, make it a year or whatever. I don't see how you fail to grasp that a simple policy change like this would completely fix the situation with pulsing (If it's even real).
If the metabolite is detectable for years you are taking years away from their career for no reason other than your own lust for punishment.

It's a foregone conclusion...

So What are your guys' guess on when Jones started using PEDs?? I bet even before he won the belt. Some say before he fought rampage or rashad, cuz of the cover up at ufc145, but I doubt that late

He made his ufc debut in August of 2008 same year he made his mma debut and destroyed 6 cans in 3 months time to get his ufc spot sooner rather than later.

He looked skinny and less swole then, but knowing him he may of used them early

My problem with the retroactive suspensions right now is that USADA isn't testing the fighters from the time they failed a drug test to the time it goes to arbitration; for example, Jones received a retroactive suspension but he wasn't tested at all for 9 months (out of a 15 month retroactive suspension).

USADA also lacks transparency when it comes to missed tests (so the public can see if someone is trying to game the system) and the fact that the details of someone snitching remains private (because for all we know Jones' snitching was barely anything or nothing at all and could've just been a cover for USADA/UFC to justify reducing his suspension enough for him to fight just three months later).

It's a foregone conclusion...

So What are your guys' guess on when Jones started using PEDs?? I bet even before he won the belt. Some say before he fought rampage or rashad, cuz of the cover up at ufc145, but I doubt that late

He made his ufc debut in August of 2008 same year he made his mma debut and destroyed 6 cans in 3 months time to get his ufc spot sooner rather than later.

He looked skinny and less swole then, but knowing him he may of used them early
Jones leap in performance from Gusmao to Bonnar was suspicious, even Couture noticed it:
(Timestamped)

Back