Excite or Exit: Abrupt Termination of Elias Theodorou Sparks Debate

Do you agree with the UFC decision to cut Elias?

• Total voters
Fuck him. He was making a mockery of the sport slap sparring and refusing to engage opponents. At least when Machida did it there was a flash KO coming more often than not (not so much lately).

Yea but now Machida works at the Arcade, making Change for the Donkey Kong Game!
;)

elias can now go train mount defense with his buddy dakota chochrane. it is a natural fit for someone like elias and i'm sure his skills will improve after their long grinding training sessions with lots of mount defense training. you know what they say iron sharpens iron
elias will be back he is a fantastic awesome great fighter, bröthër

Or he will turn Gay(er)!
;)

Not surprised by this at all. He had the looks, but because most of the MMA audience is straight men, that would only get him so far. It's one thing to not be athletic. But he fought in a way that preferred ineffective razzle dazzle over meat and potatoes. Front back fist has never done any damage in MMA, and it never will.

Yea, but are any Sherdoggers here "Straight Men"?....Besides you and I of course!!!
;)

At the end of the day all this thread/pole is going to prove is, as I originally suspected, approximately 30% of sherdog is gay, retarded, or both. #notsurprised

The main reason he shouldn't have gotten cut is because he got robbed in his last fight. He should've won.

At the end of the day all this thread/pole is going to prove is, as I originally suspected, approximately 30% of sherdog is gay, retarded, or both. #notsurprised

So,...When was it that you discovered that YOU like to hang out with " gay, retarded, or both" people?!?
:confused:

Maybe they feared the syllables. Some casual watches an Elias fight and holds the same attitude to over hyped French or caucus fighters. They might put 2 and 2 together.

So,...When was it that you discovered that YOU like to hang out with " gay, retarded, or both" people?!?
If you think the 70% is doing anything other than tolerating the 30%, you are in the 30%.

The decision to cut him was absolutely the right one, dude is so boring to watch.

YOU Said:

Kwinkle Kwink said:

YOU Said:
If you think the 70% is doing anything other than tolerating the 30%, you are in the 30%.

Kwinkle Kwink said:
Since your Avatar, to me, gives off "Gay Vibrations" (looks like a gay guy), it would seem that you are in the "30% of sherdog is gay, retarded, or both" percentile!
If I am wrong, you may want to "Man Up" that Avatar, before you "Cast Stones".
If I am right, then Why do you care to give that "Mathematical Analysis" for? What does it profit you?
With me, I'm just here for the Jokes & Puns, so take no offense!!
I won't go into this any further, so good luck Bruh!!!
;)

UFC Fired Theodorou Just Before a Funeral

On May 4, Elias Theodorou was the No. 13 ranked middleweight in the UFC riding a three-fight win streak against progressively tougher competition. That night, Theodorou dropped a disappointing and uneventful decision to Derek Brunson in the co-main event of UFC Ottawa.

A few weeks later, Theodorou found himself without a job, cut by the UFC despite an 8-3 record with the promotion, a gregarious social media presence, and natural ease in front of the camera. Theodorou received the call that he had been released by the UFC at the worst imaginable time.

“They called me literally right before I was tying my tie to go to a funeral,” Theodorou told FanSided. “It was a shock. It devastated me and devastated my girlfriend who was with me and we were just shattered.”

While the timing of his release was far less than ideal, Theodorou used it to arrive at a moment of clarity.

“It was in that moment where I really realized how lucky I am,” he remembers. “The contrast of going to a funeral of someone that was taken way too early… and just to realize in that moment that I’m so lucky because I’m healthy, my father is healthy, and just kind of putting it all in perspective.”

Theodorou’s world had crashed down around him. He’s been here before, but he recognizes that setbacks in life often represent opportunities for rapid growth. “When one door closes, another opens” is an aphorism Theodorou knows well.

https://fansided.com/2019/09/24/cut-ufc-funeral-elias-theodorou-facing-new-fight/

Back