Elections Experts: False claims on voting machines obscure real flaws

How would that work? And I'm not being flippant. I do not understand what block chain is.
Basically, a blockchain is an immutable, cryptographically secure, transparent ledger. Without getting into the weeds, every eligible voter could cast a vote into the system which would create an entry on whichever specific blockchain was leveraged. Once input, that action becomes nearly instantly permanent, instantly visible and impossible to tamper with.

Because if someone with a political affiliation gives you water or food, it may sway your vote. I think avoiding that kinda nonsense is important

The problem is most of the people interested in volunteering to hand out water are the politically motivated who want to ensure everyone gets to vote.

The ideal solution is to mandate on a federal level that there has to be enough polling places to avoid overcrowding and long lines. Right now it's a voter suppression tactic used by local governments to limit the amount of polling places, typically targeting minority communities.

I feel like if there was one thing the country could get behind is a unified federal election overhaul.

Put it on the blockchain. Have a voter ID card sent to every eligible citizen. Transparent and fair.

The problem is most of the people interested in volunteering to hand out water are the politically motivated who want to ensure everyone gets to vote.

The ideal solution is to mandate on a federal level that there has to be enough polling places to avoid overcrowding and long lines. Right now it's a voter suppression tactic used by local governments to limit the amount of polling places, typically targeting minority communities.
But solving a problem with a different problem isn’t actually progress. That’s a different issue

You're gonna need Republicans to win in 2022 for this to actually be an issue.

Well if you think so little of them that they have no foresight to bring their own refreshments or buy them right before lining up. My kids know to pack and plan ahead and they aren’t that old at all

No. I have empathy, something you seem to lack. See, I understand that people are different. It may be that persons first time and they aren’t aware it might take 4 hrs to vote. Or they are rushed getting out the door and simply forget. Compassion for your neighbor shouldn’t be a crime.

How is making sure there are enough polling places a problem? This is called a solution.
Allowing easy access to Democratic areas which tend to be densely populated has always been one of the main issues with the GOP.

Allowing easy access to Democratic areas which tend to be densely populated has always been one of the main issues with the GOP.

This is one of the core things anyone claiming to not be racist needs to support. These are areas with high minority populations. People who take a stand against this give the whole game away.

This is one of the core things anyone claiming to not be racist needs to support. These are areas with high minority populations. People who take a stand against this give the whole game away.

They won’t because they know that the more turn out there is in an election the more heavily it sways toward Democrats. The GOP has done everything possible to reduce voter turnout except change their platform to identify more with Independent voters.

No. I have empathy, something you seem to lack. See, I understand that people are different. It may be that persons first time and they aren’t aware it might take 4 hrs to vote. Or they are rushed getting out the door and simply forget. Compassion for your neighbor shouldn’t be a crime.
No, I don’t lack empathy. I’ve seen many many many people lack any and all foresight and just assume things are cool and depend on the charity of others.
There’s also the internet and one can spend 20 seconds seeing the situation and plan accordingly

Yeah, they basically already admitted the machines can be tampered with when they said they'd have to throw away machines and spend millions of dollars on new ones because "the GOP might tamper with them if we give them access". Wait, you already said they were tamper proof and the company sued anyone who suggested otherwise.

<{vega}>

No, I don’t lack empathy. I’ve seen many many many people lack any and all foresight and just assume things are cool and depend on the charity of others.
There’s also the internet and one can spend 20 seconds seeing the situation and plan accordingly

You are really going to hate this but your post reeks of someone who doesn’t understand their privilege. Not everyone has the comforts you do yet you expect them to be as well informed? Also, you forget there are legitimate morons with below average IQ. They still are allowed to vote.

"we want to support the extremely rich and corporate world while harming you" is not a viable strategy?

Being less shitty is never seriously considered as a solution to Republicans losing elections. The real solution is that less people should be allowed to vote to make up for them being irredeemable garbage.

Haha you have a personality disorder <45><45><45><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Dany07><{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
5 accounts wasn't enough for you, zebby?

You just got banned yesterday from your 5th account, and decided to try again because nobody else in your life pays any attention to you? Sad.

Back